Powerful Soul

Xu Nuan entered the space, and jumped in the spiritual spring. As soon as her body touched spring she felt bone piercing pain. 'F**k, Why didn't you tell me that I will experience such pain' said Xu Nuan to the system in her mind.

(I...I also didn't know that it would be painful please host, bear with it. You will have excellent results!!) Although the system was aggrieved it continues to advise Xu Nuan patiently.

"Hmm" Said Xu Nuan as she found even thinking gave her extreme pain. But soon the astonishing scene happened the whole spiritual spring which was flowing from the mountain started to dry down.  Finally it completely dried and the culprit had her eyes closed and was experiencing endless pain. Her every bone was being broken and remoulded.

The system watching this scene was stunned silly. 'So powerful soul!!!! Who the hell did I bind myself too??' The system was extremely excited. Only when the host is strong can the system get benefits from the main system and he seems to have struck rich!!

Space is also heaven defying existence the spiritual spring started to flow again through mountains. This time Xu Nuan who was on the verge of losing consciousness finally felt warmth filling throughout her body. As if fished out of the icy cave her face started to turn rosy and healthy. Her skin glowed and she looked more beautiful and stunning than before.

Finally after an hour or so Xu Nuan finally woke up and got out of water. She felt refreshed and energetic.

"F**k, That pain almost made me die!!! It's luck that I survived... " Xu Nuan muttered. But she was satisfied with changes in her body. She finally felt her body becoming powerful and with the help of system and her martial arts maybe she can improve more than her previous world.

"That's great, at least this pain was worth it!!" Said Xu naun and flashed out of the space to change clothes and wash herself.

Finally she comfortably sat on bed.

(Congratulations host!!! You are awesome host!!! I didn't expect that your soul would be so powerful...)

"Hmm...Where is my body empowering pill??" Asked Xu Nuan.

(Host can open her inventory and check)

"Okay" Xu Nuan did as told and soon small bottle fell on her hand. She opened it. It had an herbal fragrance. Quickly she ate the pill. It melted in her mouth. Then she froze.

"Damn you system" cursed Xu Nuan as she rolled on the bed with pain.

(*Guilty system* Sorry host I forgot to inform you beforehand. If your soul is powerful then effect will be amplified but you will experience uncontrollable pain) System panicked as he completed his sentence.

"I will kill you, you useless guy!!!" Xu Nuan was infuriated!! Once is okay she understands, but twice!!! Do you think she is mount tai!!!!

After an hour pain finally subsidies and weakly Xu Nuan went to washroom washed herself and fell directly on bed. She is really sleepy her body can't take it anymore.

It was almost 4 o'clock in morning when she slept. Next morning her phone rang at 7 o'clock.

Xu Nuan searched for her phone with eyes closed and finally found it.

"Who is it??" Her voice was irritated.

The other side paused for a second but continued "Ma'am, We have meeting with TZ group at 11 o'clock in Arc Resturant. When should I come to pick you up??"

Xu Nuan finally snapped out of it and understood what he was saying after studying her memories. He was the secretary original owners parents found.

"I will arrive by myself, we will directly meet there" said Xu naun once she got okay from him she hung up the phone.

Xu Nuan directly entered the space she was still sleepy she will take advantage of time difference and sleep more. "Damn, why didn't I think of this yesterday" she muttered as she fell asleep. 1 hour is equal to 1 day in space so she wasn't worried much.

After some time she finally woke up. Felt refreshed her body lightened. She freshened up a bit in space and started warming up body. Then officially she began practicing martial arts. After 4 to 5 hours of workout she flashed out of space, only some minutes passed outside. She washed up herself. Wore white shirt with black trouser and black suit. Wore flat black shoes as her height was 170cm so she doesn't need to create the illusion Light makeup and that's it.

Xu Nuan went downstairs, one maid was cleaning the hall. She greeted when she saw her. Xu Nuan nodded went to dining area other maid arranged the food on the table bowed to her and went to do her work.

Xu Nuan ate food elegantly and once finished she went out to garage. Chose the car and drived towards location.

First she needs to sort out the company related matters. Only then she can start her hoarding plan.

'Hmm... I think I should liquidate all the properties. Half should be donated in the form of daily necessities and food to orphanage and old age homes and half I will use to hoard supplies. Only this way I can offset my karmic debt of using someone else's money' Xu Nuan thought as she was driving.

You can say this is also one of the reason why her soul is so powerful. She has never kept any karmic debt all are repaid.

Soon she reached the location. Parked her car. As soon as she got down many eyes were drawn to her. This couldn't be helped. With the face and body like that anyone would be mesmerized. Xu Nuan wore black goggles so her eyes which gives of evil charm were hidden. Soon she entered the restaurant and showed her vvip card and asked for room number. She was escorted by the waiter to room respectfully.

Xu Nuan entered the room. Two people seating inside looked towards door. Xu Nuan took of her goggles and gave small smile and both people seating their were struck dumb.

********

Like, Subscribe and Vote.