Holy Father

Wines emerged below Xu Nuan's feet and entangled her both hands. The greasy man who was just coughing due to pain was laughing. "Hahahaha, You b*tch didn't expect this huh?? I am the favoured person of the god! How can nobody like you kill me... See how I play with you today!" Said greasy man in an angry and lewd tone.

The guy who threw the gun at Xu Nuan wanted to come forward and help but Xu Nuan gave him a look and shook her head to indicate no. he stopped on the tracks.

"Hahahaha, What? Young man you want to be mascot for her?? Do you think this is fairytale where prince will come to save his princess?? Let me punish---" Before he could finish his sentence he saw wines that entangled Xu Nuan snapped as if sheet force hit them. His pupil dilated. But before he could utter a sentence he felt a sharp blade brushing his neck, his eyes widened as he fell down with thud!

He couldn't even understand how he died.

"This lady doesn't need a prince to save her, she is enough capable to save herself " said Xu Nuan while coldly looking at dying man

The surroundings became quite no one dared to utter the word. Everyone looked at Xu Nuan as if looking at a monster. Xu Nuan frowned and glared back. "What?? Am I performing a monkey show here??"

Everyone snapped out of it and started doing their own things no one disturbed Xu Nuan. Well expect one guy. He walked towards Xu Nuan and gave thumps up. "Sister you were awesome just now!! By the way, Are you perhaps a wind power wielder??" Asked man curiously.

Judging by his tone either he has the ability or someone in his team, thought Xu Nuan as she coldly nodded at the guy. Xu Nuan threw the gun at the guy "It's yours. I don't need it"

The guy scratched his head bit naively "Well sister you killed those guys so it's yours"

Xu Nuan sighed at his simplicity but she didn't despise him. The guy clearly knew his boundaries and won't step out of it. Maybe instead of calling it simplicity we can say he was a principled man.

"It's okay, take it. Anyways I don't need it" said Xu Nuan.

"Well then I thank this sister for her generosity. Well sister I am Yu Ze, what's your name."

Xu Nuan paused a bit after hearing the name she unconsciously looked at the gentle man who was standing behind the Yu Ze pursed her lips. 'What a small world indeed'

"I am Xu Nuan" said to yu ze.

"Sister, you can sit there with us" said yu ze.

Xu Nuan nodded and followed him. Gentle man also followed behind he wanted to say something but perhaps chose not to speak now.

There were 10 people sitting where yu ze brought her. Four women six men. Two women glared at her and the other two simply ignored her. But Xu Nuan could care less. She sat down near the wall and closed her eyes.

If she remembers correctly then that gentle man's name must be Fu Zhen. Original owner of this body met him in last life. Like today he also tried to intervene and the original owner being a bit naive was touched. Later with his sweet coated words, the original owner develops the crush on him.

But this damn fu zhen he used original owner affection for his benefits. He used to ask the original owner for her share of food privately stating the reason that he will protect the original owner always. He also made the original owner look bad in others eyes. Later in order to lure the zombies he was ruthless enough to throw the original owner at zombies.

But it was yu ze and his brother who saved her and fought hard with fu zhen and left the team. Original owner also came to her senses and left the team with yu brothers. Later yu brothers protected her and treated her like their sister but due the accident they got separated. You can only say the original owner was simply too unlucky.