System Coins

While walking towards the gasoline station she killed zombies that came in her way. She used her mental power and physical strength to kill the zombies. Thunder power would attract unnecessary attention.

Her mental power has not reached to the level of killing zombies yet. It can only stop zombies for few seconds. But that is enough for Xu Nuan. Her all powers are in stage 1 yet.

There was lot of choas and noises coming from building nearby. But nobody dare to come down in the dark. So Xu Nuan didn't see any human since she started her journey.

"Finally reached the destination" Xu Nuan was standing in front of gasoline station. Two zombies rushed towards her but she killed them. She was surprised to find that they had stage 1 crystal nucleus in their brain.

"That's why they looked little harder to kill" muttered Xu Nuan as she collected the crystal nucleus from their brain and moved forward cautiously. Xu Nuan directly entered the backend area of gasoline station. She didn't touch gasoline in frontend.

As soon as she entered the backend area she saw ten zombies rushing towards her. She quickly unleashed her thunder power and two zombies were killed in one stroke. But she didn't relax she used her mental power to stop two zombies and use a knife in her hand to slash at them.

She kicked the other zombie who was rushing towards her and punched the one in head. The zombies head instantly blasted and mucus like liquid splattered. Xu Nuan was quick to dodge but still some liquid splattered on her.

Within few more minutes she killed all the zombies. It took her some efforts but she finally killed all the zombies.

She finally saw gasoline tanks and directly took them into space.

She found two more crystal nucleus in these zombies. "Hmm...this gasoline station is cleared next as per map one gasoline station is at 30 minutes from my villa and other is 1 hour away. Let's collect that tomorrow." With that Xu Nuan existed from gasoline station.

(New Mission: Collect two jade padent with high spirituality.

Rewards: One Gun and Ten Bullets) Xu Nuan heard system notification.

"If I remember correctly I saw jwellery shop on the way. Let's check there first" that being said Xu Nuan started walking in that direction.

While Xu Nuan was walking in dark she heard small voices. Xu Nuan stopped on her track and looked ahead. She saw two people, probably two men were whispering something. They couldn't see Xu Nuan as it was there blind spot.

"Brother, I have read some novels so I think this is something like apocalypse and these man eating people are zombies. I think it's best for us to hoard some food. Later it will be difficult to hoard food." Said one of them.

Xu Nuan appreciated man's vision after both of them entered the nearby supermarket she quietly followed her own direction. She didn't want to get acquainted with people now. It would be troublesome if they followed her.

Soon Xu Nuan reached the jwellery shop. On the way she has killed many zombies so there were less zombies compared to before. Xu Nuan entered the shop. Disgusting smell of something being rotten hit her. She scrunched her nose but still cautiously walked forward.

Suddenly zombie attacked her from behind. Xu Nuan timely dodge to the side and unleashed her thunder power. But zombie was fast and avoided it.

"Damn it!!! It's speed zombie. They evolved so fast!" Xu Nuan cursed under her breath. Even though zombie was at stage 1 but it has physique power. It's always troublesome to deal with speed ability zombie.

Zombie again rushed towards Xu Nuan, she just moved slightly to left and when zombie was directly in front of her she put knife in the space and punched the zombie in stomach. The zombies stomach blasted open but this time Xu Nuan couldn't dodge in time and mucus splattered on her clothes.

Xu Nuan face turned dark. But zombie wasn't dead yet it was still struggling so Xu Nuan directly threw thunderbolt and zombie died.

She quickly walked towards zombie and took out crystal nucleus from it. "Well it was worth it" Her face finally eased after seeing crystal nucleus. But she was still disgusted with the smell on the body. So she directly went to warehouse of jwellery shop after finding back door and collected everything that was inside.

Once she heard congratulations from system she could care less about anything and dashed towards her villa. She wanted to enter the space and clean herself first.

Once she entered the villa she directly went in space and took a bath for at least one hour before coming out. "Finally I feel refreshed" said Xu Nuan as she sat on the bed in space.

"Let's look at today's spoils first. Okay so I have eight crystal nucleus in total. From which one is ability nucleus." Said Xu Nuan as she opened the system panel.

To her surprise she saw two guns and twenty bullets in her inventory.

(Host it's because from jades you collect we got four high spirituality jades so the reward was doubled. )

"What about remaining golds and jade?? Can they be exchanged with system for something??" Asked Xu Nuan.

(Congratulations host for unlocking secret path. Gold and jades can be exchanged with system for system coins but as they are not much valuable in current era exchange rate will change. For now the host can exchange 100000 points against all the gold and jades)

Xu Nuan was quite satisfied. Even though exchange ratio was ridiculous but no one cared about gold and jades in current time so she still made the passive profit.

"Can I also exchange crystal nucleus for the points??" Xu Nuan stated her next question.

(Yes host. For low level crystal nucleus ten points can be exchanged for mid level crystal nucleus 50 points can be exchanged and for high level nucleus 100 points can be exchanged)

(It is detected by the system that host has one low level ability crystal nucleus. It can be exchanged for 20 points. Would host like to exchange it??)

Xu Nuan pondered for while but decided not to exchange ability crystal. She kept four low level crystal with herself and exchange three for points. And she also exchanges gold and jades for points

(Congratulations host for successful exchange. For your first time exchange system will reward you. Reward has been sent it space.

Current Coin Balance: 100030)

"Okay got it" said Xu Nuan as she started opening system reward.

(Host it's low level noise amplifying talisman. You can hear the voices in range of 20 meters.
Time Limit : 15 minutes)

"Hmm" Xu Nuan put talisman in her cupboard were she kept rest of the talisman.

********

Like, Subscribe