𝟓. 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

— I can't believe my eyes. Morgie, pinch me. Am I dreaming or- Ouch! — Uliana shouted after feeling Morgie's pinch on one of her tentacles.
— I was speaking figuratively! Idiot! — she shouted again.

Maleficent, along with the other pirates who accompanied them, looked at the situation somewhat confused, except for Hades who looked indifferent.

— I'm sorry Uli. — Morgie answered somewhat scared.
— Who would have thought, it seems like a joke really, a dirty pirate and a princess. — Uliana said as she watched Hook trying to stand up.

— Bridget... — Hook murmured in pain, he wanted to go help her.
The princess on the other hand also murmured his name, she was in pain, but her impact was not as strong as the pirate's.

Bridget made the greatest effort to get up and quickly run towards Hook to help him, her friend Ella tried to stop her, she wanted to protect her but the princess of hearts was faster and avoided the curly girl's grip.

Red could only watch Uliana, there was not much she could do since she felt very weak.
Chloe on the other hand helped her stand up.
— Who does she think she is? — Chloe asked in a whisper.
— She's Ursula's baby sister. — Ella murmured while holding Uliana's threatening gaze.

A pirate with a red beanie and oval glasses came first to help Hook who was still on the ground.
— Are you okay my captain? — the pirate asked worriedly while helping Hook to stand up.
— I'm fine Smee. — said Hook holding on to his boatswain's shoulder.

Bridget came over and also helped him by placing one of Hook's arms on her back so he could get up much more easily.
— Thanks Bridget. — Hook whispered as he smiled at her with difficulty, as he was in a lot of pain, the impact had been very strong.
— Anytime. — she said smiling at him.

Uliana rolled her eyes at the moment between Hook and Bridget.
— Ugh, it must be a joke Hook. Did Miss Perfect give you a love spell or something? That's the only explanation there can be for all of this. — the sea witch commented as she walked around the place watching how Bridget tried to protect Hook while helping him to stand up.

Maleficent looked carefully at Hook. Was it possible that her friend was bewitched?

— Uli, calm down, Hook told us that he is not bewitched, it is just a misunderstanding. — Morgie began to explain.
— US? You and who else? — asked Uliana, holding Morgie by the neck with her tentacle.
— Hades, me and Hades, Uli. Let go, please. — said the desperate blond.

Maleficent turned to Hades who remained indifferent to what was happening.
— So you both knew about this? — asked Uliana indignantly, letting go of Morgie who was turning purple from lack of air.