𝟔. 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

The room was spinning, the sounds around her echoed in her ears, and she felt an unbearable tiredness that she could barely stand up.
This was bad, really bad.

Chloe and Ella did not know how they managed to carry her up the stairs inside the castle to the nurse office.
When the three girls finally arrived at their destination, Cinderella's daughter noticed that there was a woman with hair as black as night and a dull green dress, she had a leather belt with different jars, scissors, and herbs, she was preparing some kind of potion in a small cauldron that was sat on table near the window.
Various herbs hung from the ceiling throughout the nurse's office, and the place had a chamomile and mint fragrance.

— Miss Le Fay, please, we need your help. — Ella exclaimed with the little breath she had left from carrying Red.
The woman paled when she saw the red-haired girl who could barely stand up.
— By the gods! Quickly lay her down. — said the woman.

Chloe and Ella carried Red to one of the stretchers, the poor redhead began to sweat cold.
— What happened? — asked the woman.
— We don't know, she suddenly was tumbling down and looked like lost all her energy and while we were coming here she got worse. — answered Ella.

Chloe was very scared, she didn't know what was happening.
— You, pass me a bowl of water and a towel. Ella bring me the bottle of fairy saliva, it's in the cabinet. — said the woman quickly addressing Chloe and Ella.
The woman looked at Chloe and Red strangely but was still trying to help in any way possible, Chloe obeyed and brought her the things she needed.

The woman placed the already wet towel on the redhead's forehead. Ella ran to the stretcher and handed the woman the bottle of fairy saliva.
Miss Le Fay quickly uncorked it with her mouth, took one of the herbs she had on her belt and poured a few leaves into the bottle.
A green, honey-scented smoke came out of the mouth of the bottle. The woman placed it under the redhead's nose and she quickly came back to her senses.

Chloe was shocked. That was amazing, Miss Le Fay was amazing.
— How are you feeling? — the woman asked Red who looked a little confused.
— Better, much better. Who are you? — the redhead asked.
— She is Miss Le Fay, the school nurse, she's also Morgie's mom. — Ella answered, quite relieved to see her friend much better.

Chloe looked Miss Le Fay up and down.
— You... you're Morgana. Morgana Le Fay. The sorceress who- —
— Who what? Who wanted to destroy Camelot? — the sorceress asked, staring at Chloe. — Oh darling, rumors do fly around this school. — the woman giggled. — Sorry to disappoint you, but- — Miss Le Fay got interrupted.

Ella looked at Chloe in an annoyed way. — None of that is true, Chloe. Miss Le Fay is the best. Everyone loves to judge her and create all those- — the sorceress interrupted the girl.
— Rumors. A misunderstanding. Arthur... Well, the king... he simply chose Merlin to be the director of the academy and left me aside. I can understand that, Merlin is one of his best friends. — she said in a soft tone of voice.