𝟕. 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

Near the docks of Camelot a ship with a pirate flag was anchored, hundreds of young pirates were celebrating on the deck with loud music for the events that had occurred this afternoon.
The Jolly Roger was celebrating.

The expiration of the contract of its captain with that witch had freed them from following the orders of that squid-face.
It was a scene worth seeing, even Hades, Maleficent and Morgie were there having a great time.

However, the one who unleashed such a commotion and ended the contract freeing his entire crew was nowhere to be seen.
Hook was in his cabin sitting on the small stool in front of his piano.

Since the pirate lost his hand in that fight at his old school, doing his favorite activities was difficult for him but with practice he managed to play the piano again.

He played a little melody that he had memorized since he was a kid. "Somewhere in time."
But the sound of a female voice coming from behind him distracted him.
— I can see you still hate big crowds, Hook. —
That voice was a voice the pirate already knew very well. It was Uliana.

Hook turned around and sure enough, the witch was there, leaning against one of the carved wooden pillars in his cabin.
— Don't you know how to knock? — Hook asked in an annoyed tone.

— You know very well that I have no manners. On the other hand or better yet, on the other hook, you seem to have them and even feelings. — Uliana answered.

The pirate got up from that stool and ran a hand through his hair as he walked towards his closet. — What do you want? And be quick cause I don't have your time, darling. — Hook said as he proceeded to take off his hook and then his red coat.

The pirate was wearing a delicate white shirt with some buttons undone on his chest, leaving his silver and gold necklaces in plain view.

— I just came to congratulate you. Despite everything that happened, it's admirable that you faced me like that, Hook. — Uliana said as she walked around the place.

Hook was no fool. He knew Uliana was up to something, she would never behave like that.

— Oh really? Dear Uli. How much of an idiot do you think I am? — questioned the pirate looking into her eyes.
— To be honest, quite a lot for having fallen in love with someone like her. But I think I understand her. After all, I would also like to have some adventure and risks before marrying another boy. — Uliana confessed.

The pirate's expression changed.
— What are you talking about? — asked Hook.
— Oh honey. Didn't they tell you? Your little princess is engaged to a knight in shining armor. But well, I think dating a pirate would be a good bachelorette party. Don't you think? — Uliana asked mockingly.