𝟏𝟎. 𝐓𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

The school bell had already rung twenty minutes ago, and Bridget was one of the first to quickly leave the classroom to go to her room in the Merlin Academy dormitories, the enthusiasm of the princess of hearts was noticeable.

Chloe and Red didn't even have time to say a word to her since she ran too fast.
Both girls walked towards the dormitories with only one goal in mind, date with Hook.
However, they didn't count on what they would find when they entered the princess of hearts' room.

— Come in! — Bridget's voice was heard from the other side of the door, Cinderella's daughter and her red-haired friend sighed anxiously but as soon as they turned the knob of the princess of hearts' room their hearts simply stopped.
It was as if the feeling of guilt for what they were going to do washed over them completely.

Bridget was sitting in front of her dressing table, she clapped excitedly while Fay, the teen version of fairy godmother, arranged her pink hair.
— Oh! Hey girls I'm glad you're here! How do I look? Don't you love it? Fay is so good with hair. — Bridget said as she looked at her two new friends in the mirror.

Fay was holding a hairdryer and brush, she was giving the princess of hearts a beautiful blowout so that some waves fell over her shoulders.
— It's not that big of a deal Bridget, really. — said the fairy as she blushed.

The princess of hearts rolled her eyes. — Of course it is Fay, you're really amazing. — said Bridget between giggles.

Chloe and Red were really stunned. How were they supposed to deny happiness to someone like her? Even if it was with a pirate like Hook, Bridget looked very excited.
— So... you and Hook are serious? — The redhead asked as she sat on the foot of the princess's bed.
Bridget just nodded smiling at the question of her friend.

Fay turned off the hairdryer and left it on the dresser along with the brush, she took a pale pink ribbon and placed it under Bridget's pink hair to make a small bow on her head, she adjusted it to one side and arranged the hair a little so it wouldn't lose shape.
— Ready... i think. — said the fairy while biting the nail of her index finger somewhat anxiously.
— Fay... it's lovely, I love it, not too casual but not too formal either. You're the best! — exclaimed Bridget as she got up from her small chair to give the fairy godmother a hug.

Chloe walked around the room looking at every detail she could find, magical cookbooks, a small oven on a wooden dresser, but what caught her attention the most was the pale pink dress hanging from a hook near the window.

It wasn't a long dress, but a short one, ideal for a spring afternoon, its straps had a wave pattern that represented roses and the ruffles of the skirt fell perfectly.

— It's beautiful. — Chloe said.
— Isn't it? — Bridget exclaimed, approaching Cinderella's daughter.

The curly girl cleared her throat somewhat embarrassed, as she had thought out loud.
— Where did you get it? — Red asked curiously as she played with some colored ribbons on the Princess of Hearts' bed.
— Oh Fay made it for me. — Bridget answered between curls. — She's super talented, she'll even make my dress for Castlecoming, and obviously Ella's, but don't tell her. Okay? It's a surprise. — the princess pleaded between curls.