5. In the waves

As they strolled along the shore, watching the waves and chatting, Manya mused, "Some say that when you're stressed or facing a difficult decision, you should retreat to nature and contemplate in a tranquil setting. But for me, whenever I find myself amid nature or in a peaceful place, my mind clears and I become fully present in the moment. I drink in the breathtaking scenery before my eyes, not thinking about anything, just like drifting into sleep. I embrace the beauty around me, and it refreshes both my mind and body. When I return to daily routine, I feel rejuvenated, capable of handling anything, as my mind begins to function in a completely new way."

Nam Joon nodded thought fully, his gaze fixed on the horizon. "For me, it's similar yet different. Resting means filling my mind with new things. I find solace in reading books and visiting art museums. Each book I read unfolds a multitude of new perspectives before me. When I observe art and begin to interpret it, I realize there are countless ways to see the world. Life, to me, is about embracing these myriad perspectives and probabilities. Many believe life is either 0 or 1, but I see it as the infinite possibilities that exist between 0 and 1. We can neither be zero nor one; it's in this space, between certainty and uncertainty, that we truly live and find meaning."

As they continued their conversation and leisurely stroll along the shore, a sudden wave crashed upon them, soaking them through. With a playful grin, Nam Joon bent down and splashed water at her, sparking a light hearted water fight. She retaliated by pushing him playfully into the water, but he pulled her along, and they both tumbled into the waves, completely drenched.

They laughed and played, pulling each other intothe water and letting the waves join in their joyful antics, rolling andsplashing around.