Chapter Fifteen

Finally, after all this little shit has put me through. I cannot wait to break every inch of her. I must admit I was going to kill her, but now I see a different turn of events playing out. Torture seams like a much better plan.

The power she possesses, or rather should I say, can potentially possess in the future. Is far beyond any demons understanding. She is the downfall of our species, the undead will be no more if she is to roam free, seeing as I am the King of vampires, it is my duty to protect my people and stop the threat to our population.

When I return to New Orleans, that little minx is going to wish she were six feet under.

—————————————————————————

Where the fuck am I?

The potency of something metallic annihilates my nose. Blood. Was it my blood? God what type of hangover is this?

I fight my stubborn eyelids to open, taking increasingly longer to do so. My head is flooded with nauseating pain, feeling like I had been hit by some oncoming traffic, twice.

What even happened last night? I didn't even drink that much champagne.

After my eyes finally opened, I immediately saw an irregular stone table in front of me with two chains connecting from the ground at each end. I go to scratch my eye but then realise the predicament I'm in. Shit.

My arms hung above me, resting in silver cuffs that connected to a hook above me in the ceiling. I could feel dried pieces of dirt stuck to the hairs on my arms. I was literally covered in shit. Scanning my surroundings once more, I come to realise i am indeed in some sort of basement, or dungeon.

In a feeble attempt to get myself out of this shit hole situation, I try tugging on the chains that bound me profusely, in hopes that the screw would hopefully loosen and grant me my freedom. Unfortunately that wouldn't be the case, as the hook was extremely secure in its place.

Fuck if I die in this dumpster fire I'm going to be livid.

————————————————————————————

Kaiden

The early morning sun woke me from my deep slumber, I grabbed the blankets and threw the covers off of my body, getting out of the bed to get ready for the day. I pulled my black cargo pants up my legs and secured them with the button, I then chucked  a white button up over my muscular frame. I put on some simple skate shoes, and grabbed my sunglasses off the nightstand, placing them on the top of my head. I then gathered all my belongings into my carry on, heading
out of the hotel room. I landed myself in the corridor and turned right to make my way towards Sal's room that was two rooms over. I knocked on her door three times and little dove still didn't open the door for me.

"Sal, it's me Kaiden. Get your ass out of bed we have an artist to track down".

No response.

That was strange even for her, I at least half expected her to retort with some smart ass attitude. But not a single sound came from her room.

"Fuck this". I effortlessly kicked the door open, breaking the lock on the door and chipping a small part of the door frame. The room was empty, Sal wasn't in here.

Fuck! Where could she have gone?

Just as I began to wonder where she'd run off to, I notice a bloodied champagne bottle lying on the right side of the bed. The beautiful smell of blood flooded my nostrils as I neared the bed, blood staining the sheets where she didn't even make a dent.

"FUCK!" I punch the wall to my right, leaving nice clean hole in the drywall.

I quickly fumble for my phone and pray to god that she answers her god damn phone. I dial her number and hit call, it rings and immediately hear a phone vibrating on the nightstand.

"SHIT! FUCK!" I throw my phone across the room. I place my hands on my head and try to calm down. I have no idea where she could be.

I can't help her. I don't know how.

My little dove.

Word count: 700+Last updated: 2/8/2024

Word count: 700+
Last updated: 2/8/2024