Chapter Nineteen

The first thing that was evident to me as I fought to open my eyes was that I was lying down, my back scraping on a cool rough surface. My limbs were bound by chains that gave me barely any free movement, both my arms were nearly completely straight, positioned on either side of my head. My legs were the same, distanced with a reasonable space between them, absent of movement on my behalf.
I still tug as hard as I possibly could on the chains that trapped me, internally knowing that I wasn't able to go anywhere, however I still remained flailing my body around exerting all my strength with no avail. I lift my heavy head to look at my surroundings, eyes falling on a silhouette observing me from a chair that perched itself at the end of the table.

"It's finally nice of you to bless us with your presence sleeping beauty". Demetrius's masculine voice echoed through the stone walls. "What the fuck is this bullshit you sick fuck? Let me go!" He rose from his sitting stature and crept over towards my small frame.
"Tssk, I'd watch yourself little vixen, I do in fact hold all the cards here". Stopping at the side of the stone table, he hovered over me, blocking the dim light with his broad body. I turned my head to the side, not wanting to look at his stupid face. He was quick to deny my movement as he grasped my chin between his fingers, placing his thumb at the top of my lip and slowly dragging it downward.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I spat the words out, the evidence of my fear was undeniable. He placed his large hands at either side of my head and leaned in, his demented demeanour was all I could see, the sly smile I became way too accustomed to.

"I thought I told you that already?" He still hovered over me, trying to make me shrink further into the table. "Not very well it seems". I spat.

He straightened himself, taking off his black suit and placing it neatly over the back of the chair. He began to fold the sleeves of his white button up shirt, walking over to the table of knives. He picked up a medium sized knife, chucking it hand to hand. "How about I just show you then? Saves us both the trouble".

Yeah I was fucked.

He placed the knife on my thigh, the cold metal making me flinch slightly. Without any warning he sliced the skin of my thigh, making me cry out in severe pain, the warm feeling of blood soaking my inner thigh. Demetrius then grabbed the bottom
Of my nightdress dragged it upwards, thankful that I have underwear on. He stopped just before the dress could pass my breasts, my entire stomach exposed to him. I was becoming increasingly scared as all my vitals are literally placed on a table for him to play with.

I could die at any given moment.

He grabbed a different knife, this one being black and glass looking. He started to carve an into the lower half of my stomach, just above my bikini line. I howled at the pain, trying to wriggle myself away from the sharpness of the blade. This cut was way worse, I started to feel weakness overcome me and threaten me to sleep. This seemed to last excruciatingly long, my body soon becoming numb and dulling out the pain I felt. When he was done he smiled wickedly at his handy work. "There you go little vixen, now you'll always be mine to play with". I lifted my head as much as I could to see what on earth he was talking about, gazing on the newly opened flesh on my stomach.

DE

Oh that sick fuck.

"Are you serious? Are really that pussy deprived you felt you had to carve your name into me?!" He responded by backhanding me across the face, sending my head flying to the side.

"Watch yourself pet, branding you was the kindest thing I'm yet to do you".

I purse my lips together tightly. "Pet? Go fuck yourself you draconian asshat". The words escaped my tightly closed lips, showing him the anger and hatred I held towards him.

"Oh little vixen". The King tssks at my dishevelled appearance. He forcibly grabbed my chin and made me stare into his haunting eyes.

How did I ever think this man was beautiful. He's a fucking monster.

"Now Salem, you will give me what I want, whether it's willingly or not. I simply just don't care". He threw my chin away from him, acting like my touch or presence hurt him.

"FUCK YOU!" I spat up in his direction, my saliva landing on his right cheek. He had never looked at me like this before. This was something else entirely, it wasn't just anger or loathing anymore, this was pure hatred.

"Oh little vixen, you fucked up".

Word count: 800+Last updated: 2/8/2024

Word count: 800+
Last updated: 2/8/2024