Chapter Twenty-Two

Demetrius

"STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

Hearing her cries as I watch Lazarus relentlessly push himself inside her flipped a switch in me. She was no longer the quick lipped vixen I had come to loathe, instead she was completely falling apart beneath him.

Part of me wanted to pull Lazarus off from her, but another part of me was growing as well, battling with my inner turmoil.

I stared at her, watching her face grimace with each thrust he made, she eventually subdued her tears and stared at me. She was beautiful, even in this moment of her being broken and submitting. We stared at each other for what felt like forever, I made an attempt to read her face, she wanted me to help her. Why would I do that? I broke away from our sharing stare, manoeuvring my leg over my growing member. It was fucked up that this turned me on, but it did, and I had no control over it.

Lazarus had finally finished his torment, and sheltered himself back inside his pants. Little vixen didn't move an inch, her small timid frame just lay there, completely still. I ordered Lazarus to leave, he did so swiftly closing the door behind him. It was awfully quiet as there was obvious tension looming in the cold air. That was until little vixen finally spoke.

"Are you wanting a piece too huh?!" She looked completely humiliated, that was good though. Right?

"I don't assault women". I may be a cold hearted murderer, but i would never force myself onto somebody who didn't consent.

She fired back with her quick remark. "So you just watch women get assaulted instead then is that it?" I didn't meet her gaze this time, how could I? In a sense I guess I did force myself onto her, metaphorically speaking. I made her submit in a way she physically couldn't run from.

I walked over behind her, collecting a button up shirt that was neatly folded and placing it within her cell. I then came to her and unlocked the chained that were running at her limbs.

"Get in the cellar and cover up, a maid will be down soon to bring you dinner".

She surprisingly obeyed, she sat up slowly from the table. My eyes instantly fell onto her perfect breasts, the way they sat so naturally and how they perked up, my girth growing larger.

She covered herself, I'm not too sure as to why, her body was ethereal,every inch and every curve. She quickly pulled the shirt over herself as I close the door to her cell, locking it. I immediately turn and walk away, needing to take care of my throbbing.

As I was leaving through the dungeon door, I heard my little vixen start to heavily cry. My stomach knotted hearing how broken she sounded. Why did I care?

I order one of the maids that coincidentally started to walk past me to give Salem some food and a glass of refreshment, specifically telling her to crush a morning after pill into the liquid. The maid nodded and walked towards the kitchen as I continued to walk to my private quarters.
Once inside I tore of my clothes and b-lined straight for the shower, letting the water relax and massage my muscles.

Images of her were flooding my mind, clouding all my judgement and previous ideals about her. she was a cunning woman, a fighter till the very end.

With my right hand I grasped onto my throbbing hard on, wiping the pre-cum from the head. I start to slowly glide my hand up and down my shaft, thinking of her delicate little body and her perfect screams. She was encapsulating, it would be belittling to not label her on parr with that of magical seductresses. I envision her breasts bobbing up and down, as well as the cum that oozed from her sex.

Fuck I was deranged.

I was sent over the edge, placing my free hand against the shower wall to steady myself from the high, my body convulsing. A thick load emitted from my girth and painted the shower glass.

What are you doing to me little vixen?

Word count: 700+Last updated: 5/8/2024

Word count: 700+
Last updated: 5/8/2024