Plato

As the sun rose over the Wessex castle, Queen Senna began her day with a sense of purpose. After her morning routine and tending to her baby daughter Serenity, she made her way to her sister Clover's room. Together, with Clover's son Notah in tow, they descended the grand staircase.

In the foyer, they encountered an unexpected sight: the Creed angels Jinx and Halo, along with Roman, were busy packing for a journey.

"Where are you headed?" Senna inquired, surprise evident in her voice. "You haven't even had breakfast yet."

Roman turned to her, his eyes meeting hers with a mix of determination and affection. "We're flying to Verdeda to speak with Lord Varner Patton. We're hoping to gain his allegiance since he's close to Ryain and already has men nearby."

Clover nodded approvingly. "Amazing thinking on Plato's behalf. The Thorns and the Pattons have had tension in the past."

Senna embraced Roman, concern etched on her face. "Please be careful."

Roman kissed her forehead gently. "I'm Roman Wessex. They know better. But I promise to be back as quickly as I can."

As the group took flight on their majestic Pegasus , Halo's curiosity got the better of him. "So, you and the queen are close. Is there more?"

Roman hesitated, but Jinx interjected, "The king slept with my lady. I wouldn't tell if I were you."

Taking a deep breath, Roman decided to reveal the truth. "We were once lovers. We even became parents, but Grandmother wanted Senna to be queen, so she gave our child away."

Jinx's face fell. "Do you still love her?"

"With all my heart," Roman admitted. "I would lay down my life for her."

Halo smiles before adding in " Can i just say they are by far the most gorgeous women your house have created". Roman shifts his eyes at halo before halo reassured him senna was all his.
As
Upon reaching Verdeda, they were surprised to find Xander Wessex already at Lord Patton's palace. However, Roman's quick thinking turned the tables in their favor, revealing that Lord Thorn would side with Xander in the war.

Outraged, Lord Patton demanded Xander leave and turned to Roman. "They offered gold. What do you offer?"

With a smirk, Roman replied, "Lord Thorn's head on a plate. His body will be personally delivered to you, and one of his daughters as a maid."

Lord Patton's eyes gleamed with satisfaction. "Then we shall side with Plato!"

Back at the Wessex castle, a meeting was held in the throne room. As they discussed who to send for Lord Patton's protection, Leonora, the formidable grandmother, volunteered herself.

Roman protested vehemently. "Are you mad, Grandmother? What if more than Ryain shows up? You can't fight off three-plus younger basilisks!"

The muscular Kyran Wessex spoke up, his voice rumbling through the chamber. "Send me, or send us both."

After careful deliberation, King Plato made his decision. He chose to send Kyran to Verdeda, entrusting him with the vital task of protecting their new ally.

As Kyran prepared for his journey, the weight of the impending war hung heavy in the air. The Wessex family knew that every alliance, every decision, could tip the scales in their favor or lead to their downfall. With Kyran's departure, they could only hope that their strategy would prove successful in the face of the challenges that lay ahead.

The sun dappled the lush garden as Clover and Senna sat with their babies, enjoying a moment of peace amidst the chaos of royal life.

"I'm so glad our children will grow up together," Clover said, her smile radiant.