Family quarrel.

The tension in the Wessex castle reached a fever pitch as Senna was summoned to face the royal council. The room was thick with anger and suspicion as she entered, but Senna held her head high, undaunted by the hostile faces surrounding her.

King Plato, his voice cold and demanding, ordered her to explain herself. Senna, with remarkable composure, recounted Clover's painful history of miscarriages and heartbreak, culminating in her unexpected love with Notah and the miracle of their child. Her words, though heartfelt, did little to sway the hardened expressions of those present.

Prince Ryain, Plato's brother, voiced the sentiment shared by many: "You brought the enemy to our home, laid with him, and had a child. Someone must pay." Senna, her voice steady and resolute, offered herself as the bearer of her sister's punishment.

The revelation of Senna's pregnancy added another layer of complexity to the situation. Queen Sapphire, Plato's mother, seemed to soften slightly at this news. Senna, seizing the moment, reminded them of her role as Clover's protector and the strength she possessed to face whatever punishment they deemed fit.

However, the situation took a dark turn when Queen Sapphire, in a shocking display of cruelty, called for Senna's execution. The room fell silent, stunned by the severity of her pronouncement. Princess Credessa, horrified by her mother's words, voiced her disbelief.

Senna, her voice ringing with authority, issued a chilling warning: "As Queen currently, I will say this and not repeat myself. Any harm to my sister, and I'm going down in history as a mad queen i will slowly kill each and everyone of you . Don't forget, I'm the viper, and my aim is amazing." She then suggested her own punishment - a week in the dungeon without food.

Plato, caught between his role as king and his feelings for Senna, found himself unable to allow such a punishment for his pregnant wife. Senna, however, challenged him, pointing out his own infidelity with Heven and his willingness to harm Clover, the most fragile of the Wessex family.

In a powerful speech, Senna defended Notah and her nephew, highlighting the innocence of their love and the injustice of keeping them apart. Her words seemed to strike a chord with some present, but the tension in the room remained palpable.

Plato, overwhelmed by the conflicting emotions and opinions, dismissed everyone but his mother, intent on having a private conversation about her shocking suggestion.

Returning to Clover's room, Senna recounted the events to her sister, Roman, and the children. Roman, ever supportive, reminded her of their strength: "We have something they don't. We have the best fighter in the realms with one of the and most deadly queens." His words offered a glimmer of hope in their precarious situation.

As night fell over the castle, the Wessex family found themselves at a crossroads. The love between Clover and Notah had set in motion events that threatened to upend the delicate balance of power. Senna's bold stand in defense of her sister and nephew had drawn lines in the sand, challenging long-held prejudices and forcing those in power to confront the consequences of their actions.

The coming days would be crucial in determining the fate of not just Clover and her child, but potentially the entire kingdom. As Senna, Roman, and Clover huddled together, drawing strength from their bond, they knew that the real battle was just beginning. The future remained uncertain, but their love and determination would be their strongest weapons in the fight ahead.

The tension in the Wessex castle reached a boiling point as Leonora burst into the war room, her fury unleashed upon Queen Sapphire. The sound of the slap echoed through the chamber, forcing Plato to intervene and separate the two women.

Leonora, her voice trembling with rage and disbelief, confronted Sapphire. "Off with my daughter's head? Are you mad, Sapphire? Your own niece! I would've never said anything like that about your children." The raw emotion in her words hung heavy in the air.