Chapter 3- Hoods

"BOOM! CRASH!" The spiky eared hero was awoken by the loud crashing and shaking of the castle he had been residing in. He picks himself off the ground and looks out the tiny cell like window above the bed. He notices two figures standing face to face in the middle of the plaza that stands in front of the castle. One of the figures was Midna, while the other was someone Link didn't recognize. She had her hair in the shape of claws faced directly at the intruder as well as the wolf she was riding, which was made from the power of twilight. The other figure was wearing a sweater with a hood so he couldn't see a face. He was holding a long blade in his right hand, while the other hand was in his sweater pocket. "Who are you, and how did you get here?!" Midna screams. The figure nods its head. "That guy you've been keeping here is my only goal, step aside foolish creature." Midna grows a shocked look upon her face. "Wha- Who do you think you are?! You definitely aren't coming anywhere near him, and if your the one who's been tearing through innocent kingdoms, then your in for the beating of a lifetime pal!!" Midna rushes toward the figure with no hesitation. The twilight wolf readies its mouth to chomp the intruder. "CHING!" Without moving an inch, the intruder blocks the attack with his sword. Midna's hair becomes a fist and lunges at the intruder from his left side. He removes his hand out of his pocket and stops the attack. "Hmm, your interesting. Id love to do this again sometime but at the moment, i have a mission to attend to. So ill ask nicely once more, step aside." The wolf releases its grip from the blade and retreats into the air with Midna. She comes to a sudden hault and raises her hand towards the sky. Suddenly, the wolf from under her disperses and transforms into a ball of energy, which retreated to Midna's hand. It grew larger and larger, until eventually, it was as bigger than the twilight palace itself. The figure looks at the massive twilight energy. "Your important here, huh?" He says in a disappointed voice. He then turns his head towards the window that Link is looking out of. Link quickly retreats his head from the window. He then shakes his head vigorously, realizing he needs to assist Midna. He runs immediately to the now broken table, takes his sword and shield and runs out the door, passing the mini skeleton that came to clean the room. Midna throws the ball of energy directly at the intruder. "Fool." The hooded figure sticks the sword back into its scabbard, and sticks his right palm at the sphere of energy coming directly towards him. With one hand motion, the sphere suddenly turns to what seems like bright dust. Midna's jaw dropped as she fell to the ground. "What...h-how did you do that?!" Midna says with a shaken voice. "It was simple, but i have no time to explain it to you. Now, hand him over." Midna closed her eyes and nodded "no" at the figure. "So be it..." He readies his sword with both hands. Midna sits on the ground with her eyes closed, waiting for the end to come. The figure then dashes directly at Midna. "....CLANG!" Midna slowly reopens her eyes, questioning what had happened. "So, you've finally decided to show yourself, hero of Hyrule!" The figure yelled in an exited tone. Link, still blocking the attack with his shield, turns his head to Midna with a worried look on his face. "D-don't worry about me, im fine, just, take care of this guy!!" Midna says. Link then turns his head and swings his blade at the intruder with no hesitation. He dodge rolls to his right and swings his sword at Link! Link blocks the attack with his sword, and bashes the intruder with his shield directly in the head. He flies back a few feet and lands face first on the ground. "Hah...haha..ahahahahaha!!" Link and Midna look at the grounded intruder with confused looks. "Impressive kid, very impressive. You clearly didn't obtain your title by doing nothing. This is a fight id love to keep up, but we have a different test planned for you and the other kid." The boy lifts his hand, and snaps his fingers. A small ring of light begins to form under Link. He then falls inside and the ring disappears. "L-LINK!?" Midna shouts with fear. "Don't worry, you'll probably see him again soon enough." The hooded figure says before teleporting into thin air. Midna then stares at the sky, speechless. "W...what am i gonna tell Zelda?"