Chapter 8- Dimensions

"Owwww, my head..." The brown, spiky haired boy spoke quietly as he held his head due to the constant pounding. "Wait...where am I?" He opened his eyes, and was greeted by wooden tiled floors and walls. "Mornin Sora!" He shot up to his feet as he heard the cheery feminine voice. "Hi! Its nice to finally meet you in person!" He heard the short cloaked individual sitting on the large bed speak in front of him. The figure removed the dark hood covering its face, revealing a girl with a soft face and hazel eyes, and long, straight silver hair running down the right shoulder of the long black coat. The girl beamed a smile directly at him. Sora replied with a blank stare. "O...k...who are you, and how do you know my name?" Sora questioned, dragging out the ok. "My names Silvia, and ive known about you and your dimension for quite a while now!" She said, excitement filling her tone. "D-did you just say 'dimension'?" Sora stuttered. "Yes." She nodded. "Ive brought you to another dimension." She quickly replied. "Um, ok. So how do i get back to MY dimension then?" Sora pointed to himself. "Hehe, you don't!" She replied. "What? Come on there has to be some way, right?" He asked again, slightly panicked. "Well, technically I'm that way back, but I'm not going to." She said, beaming another eerie smile at the spiky haired boy. "Huh?" He tilted his head, utter confusion clouding his face. "Please you have to-"

"I said no"

The girls gaze lowered, and her face was hidden away by her hair. Her tone changed completely, to a deep, serious, menacing one. Sora took a few steps back, slightly frightened. "Now, let me finish what I was going to say ok?" She spoke again, her voice returning to her previous one. Sora stayed quiet, and stared with a suspicious look. "Now, im not going to UNTIL you help me out with something." She said, emphasizing the word. "And what exactly is this 'something'?" Sora questioned, using his fingers to make quotations. "Ill tell you after Linkie here wakes up." She says as she points to the blonde boy in the green tunic laying across the floor. Sora leaned in, his eyes carefully studying the strange character before him. "W-wait a sec, he looks like that shadow thing i was fighting a few minutes ago!" Sora shouted. "Well, thats because he WAS the shadow thing you were fighting earlier!" She replied matching Sora's tone. "Well, who is he then?" Sora asked. "He's the hero of another dimension, like you." She replied, crossing her legs and relaxing her arms on the bed, keeping herself aloft. The room then fell silent for what felt like hours. Sora placed his back on the wooden wall and slid, until he was sitting on the ground again. He then placed his head in his hands. "Don't worry, you can see your friends again soon." She said. Sora quickly lifted his head from his hands, astonished. "How did you know I was-" "I told you, I've known about you for a long time now." She cut him off. He once again fell silent. "Fine, ill help you, as long as you promise I can get back to them." He suddenly said. She raised her hand, and put it across her chest. "I promise." She replied. "GGGAAAAAHHHH" The conversation was interrupted by a loud yell. The blonde boy stood quickly, and checked his surroundings. "Well, that works." Silvia broke the short silence. While checking his surroundings, he stared at Sora for a second, then returned to scanning. Suddenly, he did a double take, then backed away, and drew his sword, pointing the tip at Sora. "Woah woah woahh, I'm not the enemy here man, I'm just as lost as you are!" Sora said waving his hands in the air with innocence. "Teehee! Well, now that were all awake and alive, lets talk game strategy!" She giggled excitedly. "W-wait, can't you at least tell us where we are first?!" Sora asked, worry in his tone. Link nodded quickly in agreement. "Hehe, you guys are too cute! Alright, follow me outside." She laughed as she began to walk towards the wooden door. Sora and Link looked at one another and shrugged, then proceeded to follow the silver haired girl. The door opened wide, revealing a bright blue sky, the sun glaring brightly in their eyes. They both shielded their eyes from the sun. "Welcome to the Soul Dimension!" She squealed, spinning in a circle with her arms in the air. They looked out into the small town like area. It was filled with small houses all over. In the streets, there where, what seemed like, small flames moving casually around. In the distance was a very large white castle that towered over everything, almost reaching the clouds. Link immediately turned his attention to the small floating flames moving around, and pointed at one. "Ahh, these little guys are souls. They are the whole reason this place exists to begin with. See, when a person or creature passes, they come here. They're given options to go to the castle and become judged, or they can simply stay here until they are ready." She replied to Links obvious question. "What do you mean by 'judged' exactly?" Sora gulped. "Well duh, being sent to heaven or hell of course." She giggled. The boys both grew similar shocked looks upon their faces. "Well, come back inside-" She then leaned in and put one hand on the side of her mouth, her palm facing outward. "I don't want any of these little guys hearing 'the plan', they might get freaked out." She whispered. The then stood up straight, and proceeded back into the small house. They followed without a second thought. They all return to their previous positions and get settled. "So, what do you want us to do exactly?" Sora huffed, crossing his arms, raising an eyebrow. "Hehe, well, its simple. I want you to break into that castle, and dethrone my sister!" She laughed excitedly. The two completely paused, not moving a muscle, racking their brains at the girls response. "Why do you guys look confused? What could you possibly be confused about?!" She huffed, fixing her face into a frown. "Well, almost everything. Why would you want us to hurt your sister?" Sora asked, worried. "Well, hurting her is up to you, but thats the best way your gonna get that crown off her head."
"C-crown?"
"Yes crown. The crown that gives her the power that she has. She needs to be stopped, and getting that thing is the first step to doing it. We have to keep her from killing anymore innocent souls!" Her voice began to waver. There was a tone of sadness. "Guys...you have to believe me, shes bad news. She may seem like a decent ruler but she abuses her power. Sometimes she'll go around and pick on innocent souls that have done nothing wrong. Even during judgement...she may send a soul to hell, for fun..." Her words began to trail off. "Just thinking about it makes me sick, that those poor souls have to suffer from her rule like this..." She buried her face in her hands, and went quiet. "Alright." She quickly lifted her head at the short response. "We'll do what we can, no innocent person or creature should ever be treated that way." Sora continued. Link nodded in agreement. "So, lets go get that crown." "W-wait, shouldn't you come up with a plan? I mean, there are soul guards in that palace that risk everything to protect and serve her, you can paralyze them but you cant kill them." "That just means we don't have to hold back against them." Sora grinned. They turned, and proceeded towards the wooden door. Sora grabbed the handle, opened the door, and proceeded through, Link following behind. "T-thank you guys!" Happiness filling her tone. Without looking back, The spiky eared blond threw a thumbs up, before the door closed behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------
(HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Everything after this was written before this but i wanted to publish it today, although i forgot to add 'happy thanksgiving lmao. :P) I think I FINALLY have a clear direction of where i want to take this story, and this chapter here is basically the beginning of that. Im actually really happy to be working on this book again. This chapter has been on pause for wayyyy longer than it should have. But for anyone who cares, y'all gotta understand, school and youtube stuff take priority, books come after that, but theres not much in between time, so i worked on them whenever I could. Most of the time when I did try to work on it though, I didn't have many ideas to work with. But Ive finally come up with what i believe is a solid plot, and i hope its good enough for you guys. Anyway, thats all, ill be...around lmao. Vote, comment, and tell me whats up yo. Take care everyone.