Introduction #2 - Chosen one

Just barely surviving the battle against Xehanort, The boy and his friends finally have a moment of peace while deciding how to put a stop to his plans permanently. The event with Xehanort happened during the Mark of Mastery exam. This is a test of heart, an event that serves as a test for those with a strong heart chosen by the Keyblade to become Keyblade masters. During the course of this test, The original Xehanort was revived due to the destruction of his Heartless and his Nobody. Once revived he continued his plan to recreate the "X-Blade" (or Key-blade) and get his hands on the original Kingdom Hearts. The person responsible for the destruction of the plans of his heartless and nobody's was a single boy. (With the help of his friends of course) He stopped Xehanort on multiple accounts thanks to the power of the Keyblade. He surpassed the expectations of friends and foes alike, due to the strength of his heart. The boys name is Sora. His powerful heart allowed the Keyblade to grant him strength like nobody before him. But he wasn't alone on this journey. He had the support of friends all over. (Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, etc). He was also not alone for the Mark of Mastery exam. In fact, it was thanks to his best friend Riku that sora was able to survive the test, which is why Riku claimed the title "Keyblade Master" and Sora did not. Not that it mattered, Sora was a very kind natured soul, so he was glad that everyone was just back safe and sound. After this event, Sora & Riku returned to their best friend Kairi on their homeworld, Destiney islands, awaiting their next task. But in the meanwhile, there was another odd occurrence that seemed to be overlooked...