My Mystery Girl

Chapter 6 ~Mystery Boy Pov~

My siblings and I was just walking back to the village after training in the sand. A few fresh injuries marking our bodies... but nothing that mattered, since I myself was actually unmarked.

I didn't train though, since I'm too dangerous and I might suddenly boom and destroy anyone and everything.

Our group was silent as ever, Temari glancing at the sky, Kankoru glancing at the ground.

I on the other hand, had my glaze infront of me.

No words was said, but everyone halts when the girl appears.

It was so sudden. One minute there was silence. The next, there was a female figure battling two Sand ninjas of a higher rank.

We did nothing except watch. Jumping in would be dangerous and we would get in trouble. And it's not easy walking away from a scene like this. I wouldn't care anyways, I'm not the person to care for others. I only care myself.

The female was kneeling as they was about to execute her, right in front of our eyes. But then everything changes.

She transforms into a beast and my eyes widens. Never has anything surprised me so.

I was always a emotionless child. People feared me and I never would care. I would kill anyone I wanted to.... even my siblings.

But this female was able to surprise me.

She was now a beast with red fur and black fur on the head and the front legs. Her eyes had a bright glow.... and they was a lot like mine.

The beast resembled a fox/coyote with a long tail. We watch as the ninjas was slaughtered and still we didn't move.

Then the female was suddenly gone. Leaving behind a bloody mess.

I clench my head as a groan escape my lips. The smell of blood was triggering my beast.

Yes I also held a beast within me. This girl and I share a lot in common. But I can't let her cloud my head.

If a time comes and she gets in my way.... I will kill her.

~~Blaaa I know. Short and Gaara doesn't really act like that. But I will do better in the others. I PROMISE!!!~~