My Mystery Boy

Chapter 5

I yawn quietly as my eyes flutter open. Then my whole life froze as I glance around the room I was held in.

People was watching me.... and I was chained to a chair. How lovely.

I decide to keep my mouth shut as I sit and wait. Waiting..... waiting.....

Waiting....

Waiting....

"Announce your purpose of appearing here and who you are before we get impatient." The all almighty one said.

Well how welcoming. I feel the warmth in those words...

I didn't know what to say. I can't even remember much except the chaos at my house. A house that was no longer mine.

So I sit without a word. Maybe they will think I'm mute, deaf, or totally dumb.

But neither worked. "Fine, by the absence of a village headband. You must be rouge. We don't need trouble and will make sure you are eliminated by tomorrow morning."

My mouth gape as surprise settle in.

The Almighty Pants took this as a sign to push farther. "Is there anything you need to put in, miss?"

His face was taunting my as his eyes creeped me out.

Before I could even register what I was saying, these words was sounded from my mouth, "I'm a monster."

The whole room was tense as no one uttered anything.
"Kazekage, we can execute her right away. The blood she's covered in claims that she must have survived or killed. No village claims her so she must be rouge.

And a good rouge is a dead rouge. No matter the age."

A female ninja spoke out and I couldn't help but narrow my eyes.

So... this was the Kazekage.

The Kazekage glances over at me before signaling to a few of his ninja that was standing beside me.

Then the pressure of hands on my shoulders caused me to jump in action. I wait for the chains to be unclasped.... and then bam.

I jump up from the chair as I did a 360 spinning kick. My feet connecting with the ninjas' head.

I didn't bother to watch them collapse to the ground... I took off running. But not to the door.... to the window instead.

I dive as the glass shatters, like glitter that sprinkles itself over me as I glide through the air.

Then down I begin to fall. The wall was near me and I move myself until I was able to touch my feet to the wall. Then I was running down the wall using my chakra to prevent me from falling.

When I was near the ground I kick off with my foot. Doing a air-somersault and landing to my feet.

I use the element of wind to speed up my pace as I streak through the village, causing people to jump back in surprise.

Sand fly into my eyes but I don't let that stop me. I will not be weak, not when my life depended on it.

Then suddenly I come into view of a group of three. Three ninja around my age, who was watching with surprised expressions. Well all but one.

A slender, pale boy with the hair of the hottest fire. The eyes of the deepest sea that was filled with a story.

I skid to a stop, preventing myself from crashing into them.

Their wide eyes blink at me as I glance around like a trapped animal. Then a kunai struck my leg.

Causing me to kneel down in pain as a yelp escape my lips. Blood oozes as it mixed with the sand on the ground.

Pain flare through my body as another kunai buried itself inside my left side. I close my eyes tightly as I left out a whimper.

The group was frozen in place as they watch this scene. Not knowing who I was or why I was being treated like this.

Two anbu ninjas was now standing by my side. One holding a hand on my shoulder... pushing me to the ground. Making sure I didn't try to move back up.

The other drawing out his katana from the sheath that was hanging from his waist. His mask covering whatever expression he held.

The katana was being held over my head and then he begin to draw his arm back. Preparing to swing, to make a clean cut.

I bow my head as I accomplish nothing in life. Maybe this was how it should be...

But people don't deserve to live, not after treating me like a monster.

Not after turning me into a monster.

That was when I explode. Black aura suddenly appears around me, pulsing off of my body.

The air around us was burning hot. The two ninjas started to back away in shock. The visible of their eyes was showing the fear they felt.

My senses increases.... and then I could even smell the strong scent of their fear.

A ghostly red tail forms behind me as my eyes turn pith black. I let out a yowl at I pounce at one of the ninjas.

The one holding the Katana, drops his weapon as I sink my now long fangs into the tender part of his neck.

Blood painted me, covering the dry blood from before. The other ninja couldn't even utter a yell before I was tearing his throat out with my claws.

I was the monster they claimed I was. What my mother wanted me to be.

The red-head boy within the group was watching me carefully. He didn't tremble like the other two that was standing by his side. His eyes looks into mine as if we was sharing a connection.

Then in a blur of wind, I was gone.

Leaving behind the Sand Village and the bodies I made a mess with.

Leaving behind the mysterious boy, who had a past a lot like my own.

Who was also a monster.

~~Bloood thirst for more!?!? Keep on reading to find out what happens next. As a bed time story or something to past the time. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am.~~