Blood with Sand

Chapter 4

My throat burns from thirst and that stinging in my eyes was a killer. I looked like a rabid human... or a rouge that had it rough.

Maybe I am rouge now... I left my home behind. My village.. My life.

I didn't know where I was, all I know was that there was so much sand. A desert that was soon to be my death place.

Another thing I noticed, I was covered in dry blood. My once orange kimono was now dark red. The smell of blood was even noticeable.

I can't even remember who's blood it was, it can't be just my sister's. There was too much for It to be just her's.

Everything was a blur now. My memories was foggy and a constant headache throb at my head.

There was no comfort in living.

All of a sudden I hear a shout, that was joined in with more. In a blink of an eye, I was surrounded.

They must have been ninja, and if not for the headbands I would have thought them rouge.

The one in front stare down at me with cold eyes. "Who are you? What is your purpose for approaching the Sand Village."

Ha the Sand Village. I would have never guessed, even though sand was EVERYWHERE!

With a laugh, I collapse on the sand and everything went black.

~~Ya I know... this chapter is surprisingly shorter then the rest. BUT DONT FEAR! The rest will be just as long as the first two. Hope you guys aren't tearing up yet when there's plenty to go. ENJOY!~~