One Heart To Give

Chapter 2

"Are we there yet!" This was the twentieth time my sister yelled this out.... and we've only been walking for five minutes.

I narrow my eyes like a wicked big sister that I am. "Yuki, I told you not even twenty seconds ago. When we pass the field of blue flowers then that means we are close."

Yuki groans as she dragged herself behind me. I sigh as I shake my head in disappointment.

"Aren't you suppose to be the strongest female ninja? I do recall you saying that this morning."

"Ya well, I decided I didn't want to be the strongest ninja anymore. I want to be the laziest!"

I fought back the laughter that was building inside. "And when did you decide that?"

"Five minutes ago..."

That's it. I couldn't hold it in any longer. As the sound of laughter came out, Yuki crosses her arms. "Are you laughing at me?"

"Nah... that's the sound of birds that overheard our conversation." My voice dripping with playful sarcasm.

She rolled her eyes as she jogged to keep up with me. My lips curling in a satisfied smile.

Yuki was nine years old and has a big ego while I was the more silent thirteen year old.

I glance up at the sky wondering how the day could be so perfect for training. The clear sky casting warm sunlight down on us. The temperature was neither too hot or too cold.

After sneaking out of the house while mother was busy seducing Yuki's father, we gathered our training gear and headed out.

We lived in the Rain Village, which was very low in population. So we didn't have to worry much about strangers or rouge.

We get to do as we please. Not even our mother can stop us.

"Is that the blue flowers you was talking about?" My sister points at the direction of the flowers.

I smile softly as I nod my head. We was very close now.

My red eyes look apon the large white tree with the blossoms of cherry. My favorite spot, my favorite tree.

In this village you can only find the cherry trees if you wander deep into the woods. Dangerous yes... worth it? Even more yes.

"Alright kiddo, this is our destination. Get your gear ready."

"Sir yes sir!" Yuki had a playful smile on her face as she lets out a giggle. Then she settle her pack on the ground as she tied her ninja pouch to her leg. Her dirty blonde hair was then tied into pig tails by the ribbon lace she always carried with her.

I remember giving those for her birthday present.

Then I did the same with my pouch that held the smallest of my tools and left my hair down. The fiery red hair that stopped at the bottom of my back.

My hair matched my eyes, as my eyes matched my personality. Frisky and fiery, dangerous to touch for you might get burned.

"Ok now get in fighting position!"