My Screwed Up Childhood

chapter 1

Ok let's get this straight... I'm a half blood. Half ninja half bloodthirsty demon.
How did this happen? I shall tell you.

My mother, a beautiful, charming, backstabbing douche bag. She charmed herself a demon without truly loving him. She just wanted him for his body, what a kinky girl, and when he found out. He left her before I was birth.

So of course I don't know my father, only know the bad things my mother says about him.

Now I'm getting sick and tired of her. I'm a disease to her, like a walking disaster that she wants to get rid of. More like a walking familiar of my father, except in a smaller feminine form.

After a few horrible years of isolation and dealing with my mother's hateful looks and words, a baby girl is delivered. I don't even know when the father started to come over so this was a surprise to me.

My mother tried her best to get my little sister to despise me, but her plans failed and I soon had a loving sister. My heart was easily torn out and handed to her.

She understood everything and thought that having a supernatural ninja to help her train was the best thing in the world. Oh how I loved my dear sis.

I made a vow to protect her with everything I got, even my life. The idea of losing her was a nightmare I would never wake from.

I never knew how soon I would need to risk my life for hers. Didn't know how much my life could change in a eye blink.

Didn't know how much I could change......