Beastly Beauty

Chapter 11 ~Gaara's POV~

I couldn't stop it, the beast within me was taking over. I shouldn't have closed my eyes.... I shouldn't have given in to sleep.

It was too late now. I was already changing and the beast was very much alive. My blood boiled like water that was greeted to intense heat. Pain pierced within me and my head throbbed as the voice of the beast boomed. Making my head feel like it was vibrating and about to crack.

Then there was the girl... I was drawn to her and so was my beast. But he didn't want to be gentle....he wanted to hurt her. I don't know why I should care, but something made me want to protect her. I couldn't even bring myself to turn her in to the Kazekage.

That's it.... she was my weakness. But I can't have a weakness, I can't be weak. I must kill her and rid myself of being weak. Rid myself of her....

My eyes narrow as my beast senses something that was corrupt. The room was filled with vibrating aggression. The girl before me had changed.

Her teeth was now sharp canines and her eyes had a bloody glow to them. Her hands flex as claws appeared. Her eyes bore into my beasts. As if she was searching for him rather then me.

"Kill them both. Kill the girl and her demon!"

The one-tailed repeated those words over and over in my head. She was a demon..... We was different but still alike. She has suffered like me.

Then I shall end her suffering. I'll end it all.

I let my sand wrap around her throat and flex my fingers as the sand tightens its hold. Slowly crushing her wind pipe and decreasing the flow of oxygen that she needed to live. She should have been choking and coughing by now, but instead she remained calm. Her eyes still on me as I make the sand tighten more.

Still she didn't struggle. She excepted her fate and her demon caused her fear to disappear. Her emotions dissolving away as her true self was revealed. She bared her teeth when she was at the brim of blackout. But still not a sound.

This wasn't right. Why wasn't she fighting back?

I clinch my head as another pain went through my temple. The beast's voice was now quiet. Then my head was able to clear up and I realized what I was doing.

I quickly released the sand and the girl fell to her knees. Gasping for the air that rushing into her lungs. I couldn't be near her anymore.

I backed away until I was at the other side of the room. We both made eye contact but no words was exchanged. Her demon self was no longer visible and her appearance was now normal. We stayed like that for the rest of the night.

Neither of us dared to face the nightmares waiting for us. We didn't speak a word or move a muscle. We just continued to sit and watch each other.

Who was this strange girl? Who was she really? And why do I feel this way?

As if she read one of those questions. She spoke one single sentence. This sentence was the only thing exchanged.

"My name is Kitsune."

~~~ Is that good as a Gaara POV? Comment KAT if you think I should start doing more Gaara POVs~~~