1

Rudransh pov:

From the morning I'm having a severe headache which is now slowly turning into migraine but nevertheless I care because I have so much work to do.

This is not new anyways, this happens to me a lot nowadays and I don't give a damn about it.

It's already past lunch time again I skipped my lunch because of back to back meeting.Now I'm currently sitting in my office having a strong black coffee to ease my migraine but still it feels like someone is beating me with a hammer on my head.

I was now damn tired because of the migraine but this time this migraine was literally taking my life from this morning. My head was literally spinning.sighing I got up and suddenly I felt so nauseous I immediately went to the bathroom and threw up my guts out. I came back and sat down and calmed myself.

God When did I become this much weak...

This is so frustrating that I'm this much weak. I should not be weak. Weak is the word that never exist in my life.

Because of the migraine I was so exhausted after throwing up two times now and I decided to go home. But before going home I got a call from my another headache aka my best friend Arjun. My right hand in mafia as well as the CEO of his own company.

By the way....Did I pick up the call?

..Ha ha hell na. He is an asshole who calls me for like 3-4 times In a day just to eat my head and keeps ringing until I pick up that freaking  call.

He is with me from my childhood and believe me,he is such an annoying ass. Yet for that brainless friend of mine I picked up the call.....

"What do you want Arjun? It better be an important thing or else I'm hanging up".

"I'm super good how are you Rudra?"

"I never asked you!"

"Nevertheless that's not the thing you should say in a call buddy and I'm sure you care about me sweetheart.."

The audacity of this asshole!!!

"I warn you Arjun don't you fucking call me that.."

"Awww is my sweetheart angry on me again?don't get angry Rudra..."

"STOP THIS SHIT ASSHOLE"

"Okay okay sorry man now please calm down ...but listen I've one important cause to call you"

After a minute of silence he spoke...

"How's your married life sweetheart?"

"You bloody asshole what the heck is that question. This is it Arjun I'm gonna kick your face when you meet me. You better hang up now!"

"Oh my gosh Rudra please Don't eat me alive I was just kidding. By the way congratulations buddy...!"
Saying so he hang up the call because he knows I will trash him if he stays more than a second in the call.

He doesn't know that I'm ignoring my so called wife. If he comes to know then that's all my peace would be gone. He doesn't need to know that's better for now.

After ending up the call I came to the parking lot to take my car and started to drive towards home.

Then I realised there was someone who is new at home.

Parvati.

The girl whom I married just because of the family pressure. Otherwise I would have been better without her. I'm capable of taking care of me better than anyone else.

I hated her so much for invading in my life.

How many times I wanted to ignore her she keeps coming to me and smiles and sits next to me to start her yapping session.

I didn't know why was she doing this. Generally I don't show my emotions. I was never able to do that.

I was never happy in my childhood. Heck,it was not perfect to be called as childhood.

All the children would have seen love in their parent's eyes but I saw regret in my own parent's eyes.

Home.

It should be called as home when there's love and affection but It was place full of ego,pain,sadness filled in the building not the god damn emotions.

I'm so tired of this. I wanted to take break from everything and wanted to give up in my life but I kept going on to prove myself. I wanted the people to respect me. It was not enough for me and I wanted more..

Fear.

Fear in people's eyes when they see me. That's what I wanted.

I worked so hard be here where I'm now.

I made this to happen and finally I got that.

After reaching the mansion, I cleared my thoughts and parked my Mercedes in my personal garage and went inside.

Speaking of which,
Here I'm still trying to cope up with the changes from the marriage yet still I'm not ready to accept her from my heart. I'm not supposed to love. I'm just a mad man who runs for blood and enjoys killing people who stands against me.

I wanted to ignore her to the core but then again she comes in front of me and does everything like magic and vanishes in the air like a breath.

I couldn't understand how the heck that works. I've been all alone in my whole life but still she keeps on tagging behind me doing all the so called wife duties which I don't even care. Heck she does it daily and she succeeds in that too.

I don't even have a god damn idea how I allow her to do my work.

I entered my room to see she was sleeping on my bed with pillows lying in the middle.

The audacity?!

I've never shared a bed with anyone, let alone a girl.

It was already midnight so I went to the guest room and changed my clothes and removed my shirt and slept in my sweatpants and thought to start a fresh day tomorrow.

..................

Hey guys finally the wait is over

I've published the first chapter..!!🥳🥳

Hope you guys enjoy this one...

Comment your thoughts on this chapter......
Love from~RAO🤍