4

Parvati's pov:

Upon reaching his floor I and Varun went towards his cabin.

"Bhabhi you wait here for sometime I will be back after completing my works,or else I've to face the wrath of bhai" saying so Varun left the cabin,leaving me all alone.

After keeping the lunch aside,I decided to take a look at his cabin. The atmosphere screamed rich in all ways. It was very elegant with a theme of black and brown. A huge table was placed in the middle of the office with a computer and behind that a bookshelf which was completely filled with many files and books that were neatly placed. The room was covered with a huge glass window from where the whole busy city can be viewed. The comfort and silence this room gave me was peaceful and comforting.

On the right side of the room there was a huge couch to sit on and a table which was organised in such a way that it also screamed richness in every single way. Who am I kidding it's Rudra's company obviously it would be costly as hell.

My curiosity took over that I went towards his desk which was neatly arranged. It's not that I want to invade his personal work space,but I have a curious mind which made me to do this. My excitement was so much that I sat on his comfy chair. His dark wood cologne invaded my sense. It took my breath away. I loved the way it smelled everything like him.

But the thought of being scared came into my sense that out of nervousness I started to fidget my saree pallu and sat there. First I came here without his knowledge. Now I entered his cabin with Varun of course but still  I thought it's bad to come here without his knowledge,and I had the audacity to sit on his chair.

I'm sure that he is going to get even more mad at me,than he already is.I'm okay with this but still he is so much possessive that he never allows anyone to even spare a glance at what's his.

After a few thoughts here and there It was almost lunch time which means he is going to come here anytime.

Before I could even process the door opened at full speed that it almost broke. A very happy Vihaan and varun entered the cabin loudly chatting within themselves. upon seeing me they both exchanged a look together and gave a glance towards me. I released a breath which I didn't knew I was holding.

But Achyutha was missing here. Then I remembered that he said to check upon the construction work he is going outside the city to visit the site.

when they saw me sitting on Rudra's chair their eyes widened.I gave them a sheepish smile and got up before getting caught red handed.

"Bhabhi what a pleasant surprise! How come you are here today. So this the surprise huh?!"Vihaan spoke with full of excitement. I don't how he keeps up his full energy mode on always. Anyways I replied in my normal tone.

" what surprise?" I asked.

"Varun told me to come as soon as possible so that I could meet a special person. But I was confused that who could it may be. So You are that person bhabhi!" He said.

"Oh" was that all I could say, can't say anything because his energy is unmatched.

"By the way what's your purpose on coming here bhabhi? It's not that I don't want you to come..it's just I wanted to ask please don't mistake me."

"It's totally fine with me Vihaan. I just wanted to give you guys lunch. That's why I came here today".I said.

"That's so sweet of you bhabhi. That's why you are always the best. I love you so much" he said and wiped his fake happy tears.