10

Parvati Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes to close it again as the bright vibrant sun light entered through the screen of the window.

I then sat up slowly stretching myself and opened my eyes clearly.

The morning atmosphere was so serene and alluring for me to sleep again in the blankets and go into the world where everything is so  dreamy.

I got up and did my morning business and went towards balcony to feel the morning atmosphere.Suddenly last night incident came back and I realized that I was in the bed, not in the floor where I slept yesterday.

I definitely remember that last night I slept on the floor waiting for Rudra.

It's not like I sleep walked and slept on bed.

Then Who could have carried me to the bed?

I started to think what were the possibilities that Rudra came home and carried me to the bed.

Was it really him? Even if the world would end he would never do such things.

Funny how I'm worrying so much for nothing.

Frowning I turned around and collied with something hard.

I thought it was a door,but I was wrong It was not a door. Rather it was Rudra's chest! He was half naked with His abs on display, water dropping from his hair and his body,Just freshly coming out of the bathroom after showering in the guest room.

My mouth became dry as I saw him this near. That too half naked!

He was just wearing his sweatpants which was dangerously low that his full upper body was on display. My cheeks warmed at this sight.

My face became warm and I was red as a beet root.

When our gazes met,He stared me down with his charcoal eyes that can captivate anyone. His staring was not helping me much and I realised I was gawking at him shamelessly.

I blushed hard and I moved aside leaving him behind.

As I was about to go inside,he held my hands. I got goosebumps when he touched my hands.

"Parvati" he whispered slowly and pulled me back which resulted in me being caged between him and the balcony railing.

My breath hitched.I couldn't focus on anything. My mind was clouded by his amazing body that smelt like sandalwood.

I completely forgot that I was angry and I was about to confront him for his acts.

"You were staring at my hard work" he whispered huskily.

"W-what hard work?" I stuttered nervously as I couldn't meet his burning gaze.

"My abs wifey" he chuckled deeply.

His nicknames gave a handful of butterflies in my stomach.

My legs went weak as he was dangerously close to my liking. His breath was falling on my face as he took his towel from the cloth stand behind me.

His hands brushed my shoulders as he took it and hanged on his neck seductively.

It was clear that he was teasing me. I was confused by his acts. He never once did anything like this and all of a sudden he his behaving as if we both are so close with each other.