11

Parvati Pov:

Finally things have been settled between me and Rudra. Though my marriage life had many ups and downs, I managed to pass through that and did a great job in setting things right.

Rudra was quick enough to decide when he wanted us to give a chance to this relationship. That's far better to be honest.

But I'm gonna wait unless and until he is seriously interested in this. I can't waste my precious time. I too have a life ahead. My parents compelled me to get married, now that I got married for what? Just for me to suffer.

I will wait until Rudra is ready to accept me as his wife. Until that I'm no one to him. Thinking all these things I walked until our room and saw chachi was waiting in the room. Confusingly I entered the room.

"Good morning chachi" I wished her and sat beside her.

"Good morning beta" she replied and gave me head kiss lovingly.

"I know that you are thinking why I am here right?" She said.

"Yes chachi. That's what I wanted to ask" I replied as I sat near her.

"Huh, what to tell beta today Rudra's Masi is coming to our house with her daughter Saanvi" she sadly said and looked at me for me react something.

"That's great chachi. But why are you not happy that they are coming?" I asked curiously.

"They are not that good Parvati. The two of them behave very badly with us. They always bad mouth each and every person in this house." She replied me back.

"They always come here when it's Saanvi's birthday."she added.

"Why they are like this? Is there any specific reason?" This thought lingered in my mind.

"She is Shobhana's twin dear. She hates all of us. She wanted her daughter to get married to Rudra at any cost but we didn't let that happen so now her daughter Saanvi is fuming"She chuckled as she made a face of disgust.

"So I've to be careful now?" I laughed.

"Not that much when Rudra is here. He will shut their filthy mouth no matter what. So you don't have to worry when your husband is here." She smiled and caressed my head and left the room reminding me to be careful around them.

Another day another drama.

My life suddenly became a thriller where each and every day is new adventure.

I sighed and got up to shower when I heard a knock on the door.

Turning around I saw Rudra entering into the room with all glory. He was all sweaty. Meaning he just came back from the gym.

"Parvati?" He called me.

"Yes?" I replied back to him.

"Remember today I told you to be ready at 7:30 right? I will pick you up by that time so don't delay. You heard me na?" He said as he turned towards me and gave me a full blown smile.

"Okay okay I heard you sir" I said and went to shower and get ready for today.

Just as I was about to enter the bathroom, suddenly Rudra rushed inside and stood on the door not giving me space to enter.

"Rudra what are you doing?" I folded my arms and stood questioning him.

"Nothing I wanna go first so I came here" he replied sarcastically.

"Huh! It was me who came first in here mister. So behave and leave me space" I moved closer to him.

"Hello it's my room by the way, so I would request you to give the owner the first chance" He slightly pushed me back.