7

Author's Pov:

Monday's are considered as the most favourite day that god and goddess Shiva and Parvati is easily pleased. so on this day the Rao family visits the temple without fail.

Shiva is a powerful god who gives us blessings for each and everything we pray for. he doesn't let us down. He and his consort Devi Parvati is also worshipped for getting a good marriage life for anyone who gets married.

Thus the Rao family visited the Shiva temple with their daughter-in-law Parvati,to worship the almighty and seek his blessing with Rudra.

The temple of Shiva which was in the outskirts in the city which was and is still standing strongly for years,giving blessing for every devotee who comes there with a pure heart.

As they entered, everyone recognized them,as they were the powerful family with good heart and down to earth persons who wants to help the poor and needy people. everyone was happy to finally see the daughter-in-law who married into this house.

Some were jealous and some were happy for the person who got married to one of the eligible bachelor 'Rudransh'.

The family came forward to meet the pandit whose name was Jagannath who was also their family pandit for years together. after some minutes or so, Rudra entered the temple with his powerful aura which  surrounded him. people near him gushed about his looks and wealth but he gave them no hear and went straight to his family.

It was a sight to watch him walk,as he walked through the pathway like a king who claimed the world in his hands.

The aura which he created was immaculate. Respect, fear, gratitude was all different emotions that could be seen in people's eyes when he came into their sight.

After he joined his family, Rudra and Parvati went forward to do their pooja together. Rudra was least interested in doing this,but Parvati was dedicated in doing this ritual for her husband well being.

"Har Har Mahadev! hope you all are doing good,this is a very auspicious day. It's great that you've chosen this day for doing your ritual. I'm glad that you've come here to perform this. Rudra beta please stand next to your wife" the pandit instructed Rudra.

Rudra being uninterested hesitated for a second but his chachi pushed him towards Parvati who stood there not showing the hurt on her face as her own husband hesitated to stand next to her.

"Great! now please join your hands with Parvati and pray for your marriage well being and seek blessing from Mahadev."Jagannath instructed them.

As he said that, the young couple awkwardly stood there and hesitantly joined their hands together. Parvati closed her eyes and prayed for Rudra as well as for her new family. Rudra just stood there as he didn't wanted to do this thinking that she was just his forced responsibility and he didn't want her to intrude with his life.

But as everyone says,god definitely had different plans to bring the couple close. lord Shiva doesn't do things without reasons. The boy who was named after lord Shiva as Rudra did not know that he was soon going to be love with her wife who he hated for no reason.

As pretty as the ritual went, everyone prayed for good health and prosperity.

"Now the newly married couple should go on rounds around this temple for three times and come back here with this Pooja plate on your hands. After completing this, you should pour the sacred milk on Mahadev together. The wife should hold this and the husband should hold her hands together. This signifies the strength and trust on each other partners." The pandit explained everything and handed over the plate which had a bowl of milk and flowers.