2

Parvati's Pov:

It was six in the morning where vibrant golden rays followed through the curtains of the room,the enchanted voices of the birds erupted through the windows,the fresh cool breeze made my skin tingle as I was sitting in the balcony after waking up.

I was always a morning person. I loved the golden mornings.

When I woke up this morning,I was all alone in the room without Rudra. I know he is ignoring me since the day of our marriage but I never thought he would go to another room to sleep.

It actually hurts to say this that he was not sleeping with me in the same room. It's not that I want him to sleep with me but he is my husband now and I'm his wife. We are sharing a bond together and its should be respected.

What will his family members think about us if they saw us like this. They are the reason why I got married or should I say we got married.

Sighing I got up from the balcony and came inside to see Rudra going inside the bathroom to do his morning routine. By seeing him A small smile formed in my lips. I stopped in my tracks and thought to talk with him today.
I've all rights to talk He's my husband not just a mere man.

Just like this morning he comes to the room just to get ready and go for his morning routine exercise and then coming back to get ready for the office after having breakfast. He makes himself so busy so that no one cares to talk to him.

He also never gives the chance to speak with anyone let alone me. Or to be honest he deliberately doesn't want to speak to me.

I've always been a very bright and energetic girl who loves to talk and ramble. Basically I'm a professional yapper and I'm proud of it.

I'm trying to make so much efforts to make him talk to me.Who cares I will make him talk to me. It's little but difficult but you never know unless you try.

My morning motivation guys..

I've actually never spent enough time with him,even though whenever I see him I feel like my energy has came back to me.

It's been only three days of marriage and he is ignoring me like a disease.He even shows me so much of his attitude.

I wanted to know about him more. But I guess it's not possible because he never speaks to me.

If he is interested,he speaks otherwise when it's needed. He even sometimes just nods his head.

How come this man is living like this?...

Other than him I've got some great company in this house...that's his cousins, sons of Rudra's chacha and chachi.There are three of them. The elder one Achyutha is very calm and composed. And the other two are the twins Varun and Vihaan. They both are so cute and are always inseparable,exactly two opposite personalities. Moreover one is little silent and the other is exactly like me a certified chatter box.

There's no girl child in this family so maybe they will be awkward to start the conversation with me. But eventually they will get over this and we will be completely fine with our bonding.

————————————————

Once I had done with my showering,today I decided to wear my orange and green colour cotton saree. I took the matching bangle set from my closet,took my Payal and wore it. It matched my dress perfectly today.

I then Applied eyeliner and Kajol, kept my bindhi and took the vermillion box and applied it on my forehead. After finishing this I came down to make breakfast for the family.

"Happy morning bhabhi!" Vihaan said with a beaming face.

"Good morning Vihaan" smiling I replied him back.