9

Parvati Pov:

Just like that Rudra left all of us.

What was he even thinking about himself while leaving us like this?

Was it because I was going to hold him? So he got up and went away?

Maybe this could be a possibility.

Nah! It should be either way. I will not blame myself.

It's his own problem. I'm trying so hard to do something positive but no!

This guy apparently has lost his mind.

I never understood what was going on in his mind. He used to be always silent whenever someone is talking or something is happening.

Isn't this weird enough to say he is crazy?

The emotions what I was feeling was very different from what these guys are thinking.

I disclosed mine and Rudra's situation to Vihaan. Now that he knows, he should keep his boundaries and shouldn't step between us.

I hope this won't happen. But I still can't trust anyone here in this family. It's not like I don't like them. I don't have any grudges but my intuition is telling me not to trust anyone yet.

Just then my thoughts came to end when Varun spoke breaking the tense silence.

"What just happened? Will he be okay?" Varun expressed his worry.

"He has never done something like this." Vihaan sounded sad as he remembered Rudra's previous acts.

"Don't worry guys. I know where he will be. I will take care of him. You guys go straight to home. I will bring him with me." Arjun bhai reassured all of us.

"But-..." as Vihaan was speaking Arjun interrupted him.

"No ifs or buts Vihaan juts do as I say. Please this one time. I promise everything will be fine. Parvati I hope you understand the situation." He spoke as to end this matter.

"I'm understanding this very well. Don't worry about me." Saying so I went away from them. Everyone wants me understand him. But never once they all told Rudra to understand me.

Am I asking too much or what? this is something that men never understand.

I want a husband who could think about his wife. I'm too understanding his problems. Shouldn't he also do the same? I can't tolerate something like this.

As I was walking at a very fast pace, the twins followed me after bidding bye to Arjun bhai.

"Bhabhi! Are you angry at us?" The twins asked.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Are you angry at us? I can see that You came away avoiding us. Did we do something that could make you angry?" Varun asked me.

"What! No. I'm not angry at you guys. Why would you guys come up with this?" I asked.

"Because you seem so much distracted. You have a face with subtitles Bhabhi" Vihaan joked to ease the tension, which he did. I smiled at his antics again.

"Yeah yeah whatever" saying so I opened the car and sat inside.

"Bhabhi! Wait let me also come with you" saying so Vihaan entered the car.

"Don't you want to go with Arjun bhai?" I asked.

"Nah he is boring. It's better if I come with you. Moreover he will not let us go and meet bhai. So it's better to be with you na"Vihaan said.