5

Rudransh pov:

Today it was yet another day which became hectic. As usual I woke and did my routine and when I was about to leave for office,Parvati suddenly wanted my number.

I was basically shocked at first but then she rambled a lot explaining why she has to get my number.

So not wanting to waste my time I gave her my phone to save her number. Heck she was so happy that I gave her my phone,a blush crept her cheeks.What will happen when I will kiss her.

Wait a damn second!!!!

What's happening? What the heck am I thinking? The hell...me kissing her...!
God what's wrong with me?

She gave my phone back and I went towards the garage Shaking my heads out of the
thoughts.

she called me by my name.

I stopped on my tracks. But did not turn around.Heck every time the way my name comes out of her mouth is damn good to my ears.

Rudra hold control on yourself.

I didn't even listen what was she telling because I was thinking how such thoughts came through my mind.

I went outside without even looking at her to hold on my thought process.

As I took my car and started to drive towards my office,Arjun called me.

"Rudra we got an important information." He said.

"Go ahead" I replied him back.

"There's some problem involved in the shipping of our goods. Some even stole our products and claim them as theirs.even the mafia meeting is cancelled because of this. Could you please come to warehouse as soon as possible?" He said.

"What were all the men of our mafia doing when this was happening? How can they be this much irresponsible? Tell them to be there in 10 or else they will face the consequences."I spat back.

He ended my call. My mood now was even bad. This shipping was for the chance to prove ourselves at the mafia dealings,but this people couldn't even do this properly and Now it's all ruined because of the irresponsible men.

I changed my direction and went towards the warehouse where our shipping was occurring.
I messaged Varun and Vihaan saying that I will not come to the company today. As Achyutha is going to the construction site,the company was in their hands for today.

After reaching the warehouse I straightly went inside controlling my anger. After seeing me Arjun came near me and told everyone is waiting for me and can hold the meeting.

"I'm going to kill the person who leaked our information. If you come to me on your own,the punishment will be lesser. But if I get you on my own,I will not spare your life...I will make It as your living hell." I angrily spat at my men.

"Rudra the person who leaked and the person who stole are two different ones. So our tech team is currently looking towards it." Arjun spoke.

"I don't care what the fuck is going on here Arjun. I want them immediately. They both came into my territory and thought to run away from me! once they get caught I will show how hell looks like. More over if both the persons are different,either they are working for the same person or they are Working as individuals. So check upon that matter and inform me immediately." I said.

"Okay. I will get it done. Don't worry." Arjun spoke.

"And you guys,make sure you don't get into these stuffs..or else you will see the wrath of my hands." I addressed my men and came out of the warehouse.