Prologue

Hi guys....

This is your author Rao!

Hope you are doing good and I'm happy to see my readers here.

Thank you for clicking into my story I will make sure to not to disappoint you guys...!
This is my first story and I'm still a beginner in this and I'm improving myself with my skills so please have patience with me and read my story..

If you are not interested in this story or won't like it please leave my book.

I will allow all sorts of constructive criticism but I will not tolerate hate towards me or my book. It's purely my work. I don't need someone to read who will hate my book. So Please leave your thoughts at the bay and move on!🙏🏻

The chapters maybe cliché but I'm sure it's not copied or it's not plagiarism. And some chapters maybe moving fast also. Kindly excuse me for that. I will show my best in the chapters soon.

A warm welcome to my readers.....🫶🏻

"Magic beyond the souls.."

Character's:

Rudransh Rao -26

Husband of Parvati.
Owner of Rao industries, A young CEO who works hard and is a dream of every girl. 6ft,muscular body with Greek god face,Has anger issues. A dangerous mafia leader who has many legal as well as illegal business.
He is cruel and always ready to take away the breath of a person who comes in his way.
He shows no emotions.
He is better with just him and his peace which he liked it that way.
Loves to kill and torture.

Parvati Rudransh Rao -24

Wife of Rudra.
A literal angel who is shy and innocent also soft and delicate.Can make anyone's day with her breathtaking smile. She can't even think of hurting a silly ant. Is a badass when it's needed. Not so silly as well as not dumb she is imperfectly perfect like how it's should be.

I've not given importance to others characters in this story but they will be introduced in between...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This marriage is fixed between you both please accept my request and marry parvati, Rudra"

"Marry him Parvati,you both will have an amazing life together it's our wish please can you do this?"

The situation was bit complicated, yet god had different plans in bringing them together.

let's dive into their story!

For my English readers who doesn't know Hindi:

The main Hindi Words I've used in this story:

Chacha-paternal uncle
Chachi-paternal Aunty
Bhai-brother
Bhabhi- sister-in-law

If any others words if I've used in the story,
I will be mentioning at the end..!

Anyone who wants to vote can vote..no compulsion!....this is my first story so I wanted it to be the best...I'm satisfied that you are reading my story..that itself is like a huge achievement for me...😭❤️

So I thank each one of you!

And to my silent readers..I don't want anyone to think, that everyone who reads my story has to vote down.
If you are comfortable to vote then you are most welcome and thank you for voting on my story.!!!!

A big thanks to one and all...!

Love y'all lovelies 💗

Love from~RAO🤍