6

Rudransh Pov:

"You are not good enough Rudra.."

"You are just a piece of trash who killed your own mother"

"You are a Heartless kid.....fit for nothing.."

"you ruined my entire life which was meant for me..."

The intense pain shoot up on my right cheek where just now when he slapped me hard enough to bruise it badly.

He dragged me harshly and locked me in a dark room which had no windows. I was a screaming mess telling him not to leave me alone...In the dark..

After he pushed me hard into the room he closed the door not before beating me.

This room didn't even have a single window. I was so scared and soon my breathing became heavy...I was gasping for air...in all the directions I couldn't see anything in that pitch Dark.

My sight slowly turned into Dizziness and soon darkness engulfed me.

I suddenly woke up gasping for air.Sweating heavily,I looked at the room I was in and realised it was my guest room. Thank goddess I'm not sleeping in my room.Otherwise Parvati would have seen all this.

I get nightmares very often,but I knew that this is not going to leave me alone. The person I least wanted to know all about this was Parvati. As everyone claims she is my wife,but I won't consider that ever.

I couldn't just easily go and trust anyone. I don't how she is. What if she turns out to be a girl just married to me because of my wealth?...

Taking a deep breath and when I checked the time and realised that It was morning 3:30.

A sleepless night where my nightmares are haunting me because of him.

He made my life so miserable that I can't sleep peacefully without having a nightmare.

How come I became like this. I can't able to open up about this. And I'm not gonna open about this to anyone. Though Arjun knew some little things about this,I've not told anyone and kept this topic untouched in my heart.No one knew how much I went through as a single child. I had no one to take care of. I was begging to get a good life. It felt like god didn't wanted me to happy.

Though I have a good life now,still I can't trust my entire existence. I was so depressed that I was in the verge of losing my life.

This was very hard phase of my life. I only knew how much I struggled to get out of it.

I handled my own demons all by myself.

I felt like my mind has been corrupted for a while.Leaving my thoughts I went to fresh up and went outside to go for a jog.

I reached my room and saw Parvati soundly sleeping on the bed. Sighing I got my cloths for the workout and came outside. After marrying my responsibilities has increased even more that I've to take care of Parvati just because her parents told me to do so.

But she is taking care of herself. It's not like she is a child. She is an adult who knows how to do things.I don't think I will have to invest my time on her.