8

Parvati's Pov:

I was so happy when Rudra came to the temple to do the ritual with me. Though he was not interested, he was with me doing everything whatever the procedure was.

Rudra's behavior changed automatically when Raghav came by. I was a good friend of him. he was just my classmate. That too in college. Now I'm married. It's been more than two years that I've complete my college. But seeing Rudra getting angry was not on my books today.

I was in the car with him thinking about what happened earlier. Rudra was driving his car silently through the city. It was an one hour journey from the temple to our mansion. There was a comfortable silence between us. some time later, The clouds in the sky turned grey and slightly it started to drizzle. soon it turned to down pour as the rain started to soak the trees and roads.

I so badly wanted to roll the window down and feel the fresh air of rain and the cool air that would cherish my skin. But I was afraid to ask him to do that. I was so nervous so I just sat looking at the sky as the pearls descended down, the road side was truly a sight to watch.

My mind was fully occupied by the beauty of nature. I wanted to continue this peaceful journey and travel all day. my thoughts were interrupted as Rudra rolled the windows down surprising me.

I turned towards him to see whether did he know what he was doing. he was driving as if nothing happened. I didn't tell him to roll the windows, but he himself did that, is what that is shocking me.

I just now noticed that , he has removed his blazer and was only wearing his white shirt which was rolled up and the veins were popping out. The sight was truly mesmerizing. As he was driving at a very high speed, the wind was blowing making his face even more handsome than he already is.

But I controlled my thoughts thinking that I might not be deserved to be called as his wife. These thoughts should come when I'm considered as his wife, not an admirer. He was forced into this marriage so I should not have any thoughts that he will give any chance to this marriage or will give a chance to me.

I stopped thinking that and turned my attention to the nature which was alluring and calming. I've always dreamt of going like this in a car, this feels nostalgic.

I was leaning on the car's window, cherishing the ride when Rudra stopped the car in the middle of the road and got down from the car. He didn't even care to tell me where he was going or what was he even doing stopping the car in the middle of the highway. he was in a call with someone and was so tensed. he was standing at a distance facing the empty road.

Not knowing what to do I got down from the car and went towards Rudra.

suddenly a loud crashing sound heard from the distance. Hearing that my mind went blank and I ran towards Rudra to where he was standing.

Many black cars entered and surrounded us and men dressed in all black got down from the car and aimed the gun at us. Tears formed in my eyes seeing that. I could not process anything. I was not expecting something like this.

"Rudra! Remember this date? get ready to finish what you started" the man in the black spitted.

I saw Rudra clenching his jaw and was ready to throw hands on him.

Many questions flooded my mind. Who were these persons? why would they come behind us like this?  and one main thing was why would they chase Rudra? what they want from us? What's the connection between Rudra and these man?

"This time also you guys have not brought your leader here, then what will you guys do when my men will capture you? Just sit and cry? Or will you fight with us? He is just a coward who has sent his men by not coming here" Rudra smirked and took his gun from his pocket.