2 - Changes

"So, this was not where I expected to end up with you anytime while you were here." I said looking up at Scott from my head on his chest while we laid in bed.

"Yeah well, I knew you couldn't resist me..." Scott said, and I laughed as I smacked his bare chest.

"You know...California has made you cocky. I think you should come back home." I said and he sighed.

"Cocky huh?" Scott grinned at me. He rolled me over to my back and hovered over me. I giggled as he leaned down and started kissing my neck.

I moved my head to the side giving him better access as he gripped my hands and pinned them with his on either side of my head.

"Scott..." I breathed out as I felt him growing hard against my thigh. He worked himself between my legs when I opened for him.

He slowly slid inside of me, and I threw my head back fluttering my eyes closed.

"God, I missed the feeling of you." Scott said and I nodded in agreement.

This wasn't the only feeling of him I missed. I missed him being here with me. Working on the ranch, horseback riding, being in bed together, cuddling in the field to look at the stars...I kissed everything and every feeling this man ever gave me.

Scott was pumping in and out of me slow and deep, he was wanting to remember this feeling and I didn't want it to end. I arched my hips to him and he grunted at the sudden change of angle but started moving harder and faster as he gripped my hips holding me at that angle.

"Scott, don't stop please..." I moaned out and she just slightly shook his head.

"Wasn't planning on it Kace." Scott grunted as I felt myself tightening around him suddenly and he grunted at the feeling. He started pumping harder and faster. Soon I was crying out his name as he gave a few final last pumps and pushed into me as he released.

Scott dropped my hips, and he rolled beside me. We were both trying to catch our breath, and I smiled at him.

"3 rounds in one night...that's a new record." I said and Scott smiled.

"Yeah, well it's been 5 years Kacie, I'm surprised we haven't gone more." Scott said and I laughing rolling to my side to cuddle into him again.

He started running his fingertips through my hair.

"Don't think about Kacie." Scott said after a few minutes of silence.

"Think what?" I asked stupidly.

"About what happens after next week. We will work this out Kacie, I promise you." Scott said and leaned in to kiss the top of my head.

We got comfortable in bed and soon we were drifting off to sleep.

All too soon was my alarm going off a few hours later.

"Kac...fuck..." Scott grumbled, and I sighed.

"I still have a farm to run Eastwood. Not all of us can be a pretty boy in front of a camera." I snapped a little annoyed. I wasn't sure where the attitude came from.

I walked into my bathroom and quickly cleaned up and then got dressed. As I was leaving the room Scott was back asleep and I just rolled my eyes.

I walked downstairs, had a cup of coffee to wake up. Once I was up, I walked outside and sighed seeing the sun was rising which made me smile.

I walked to the horse barn and started mucking the stales. As I was working on the one stale, I heard someone come walking in the barn.

"I got it in here, I need all of you on hand to bail the hay." I said and then I looked up to see Scott standing there. "Can I help you?" I asked.

"Well correct me if I'm wrong but whoever is on the ranch needs to pull their own weight, right?" Scott asked and I just shook my head.

"Not you or your crew. None of you know what to do." I said.

"Um, excuse me. I lived here with you, I worked here. I know what to do Kacie." Scott said.

"Fine, muck Carmel's stale and then check his fed bag." I said and Scott nodded. I heard the ranch hands started to show up. "Give me a minute."

I walked out to the group of guys showing up and smiled.

"Mornin' Kace." They all said giving their hats a small tip and I just shook my head. Such gentlemen even though they worked for me.

"Good morning fellas. Listen I need all of you bailing bay today. We got the Manchester Farm coming to pick some up later." I said and the guys groaned.

"The Manchester's?" Mikah, a ranch hand asked.

"Yeah, I know, they are assholes, but they paid too dollar." I said.

"Alright we'll get it done." Mikah said. He then saw Scott in the barn working, "Hollywood working? What?!" The other ranch hands snickered.

"Hey, he worked on this ranch before some of you were here. He is just helping me out." I snapped and they all stopped. "Now stop worrying about what I do and go get the hay bailed." I continued and walked back into the barn. Scott was watching me with a smirk on his face.

"I forgot how hot you are giving orders." Scott said and I playfully shoved him.

"Fine here is an order for you, get back to work Eastwood before I push you in the water trough outside." I giggled and he laughed as he continued to work.

We lost track of time because soon the producer was walking into the barn.

"Here you are! What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled at Scott.

"Just helping out." Scott said.

"Well, you aren't the paid help, she has workers for that! Don't you have enough?" Damon snapped at me.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that! I offered! I told you I worked here with her." Scott said.

"Yeah, well stop playing farmer and come do what you are getting paid to do." Damon said and walked away. I looked at Scott and he sighed.

"Kace -..." I held up my hand stopping him.

"No, he's right. You shouldn't be helping me in case you get hurt. Go be the actor you are." I said and walked away from him. I heard him grumble, kick the dirt and then just leave.

This was life now, he was the actor, and I was the girl stuck here on the farm. Somethings will never change.