6 - Hopes

It was time, Scott was leaving tonight. He was really going. I knew he would have to, but we hadn't talked much since the night I kicked him out of my room.

It was a rainy day, so a lot of work wasn't getting done but they were able to film in the barn and everything.

I was sitting in my living room when Damon came walking in.

"Ms. Everhart?" He asked and I looked up. I saw his assistant taking his suitcases down the stairs.

"Damon..." I said getting up and he stuck out his hand.

"I would like to say it's been a pleasure..."

"I know we had our issues, but I will say it was nice having you here for 3 weeks. You never need the ranch again, it's all yours." I said.

I knew better than to make a bad name for myself with the Hollywood types. Damon smiled and nodded.

"Thank you and I will make sure to let other directors know this an amazing ranch to work on." Damon said and I nodded. He shook my hand again and walked out.

Scott came walking down the stairs and I just looked at him as his assistant took his suitcase to the car. He walked over to me.

"Please tell me you'll come to LA and visit?" Scott begged and I sighed.

"I don't know if I belong in LA Scott. It's all new to me." I said. He placed his arms around my waist, linking his hands behind my back, resting on my lower back. I placed my hands on his chest.

"Please Kacie. I can't let you go again." Scott said and I sighed.

"I can't lose you either." I said and rested my forehead on his chest moving my hands over. He kissed the top of my head, and we just stood there for a few minutes.

"Then promise me, in a few weeks when filming is done, you will come to LA." Scott said, and I looked up at him. His blue eyes never looked bluer, and I could tell tears were threatening them like I knew some were in mine.

"When filming is done, you call me, and I'll see what I can do." I said and he gave a small smile. He leaned down and passionately kissed me and I moaned as I slid my arms up around his neck and he moved his hands down to my ass and picked me up, walking me over to the couch and laying me down.

"Scott, don't you have to go?" I asked struggling to breath as he continued to kiss down to my neck. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Damon, listen, I have some last-minute things to do here keep an SUV here, but you can go ahead and go." Scott said and hung up. He then smiled at me as he tossed his phone on the coffee table and continued to kiss me. I moaned as I felt his hand slid in the waistband of my legging and he started running a finger up and down my slit and then stopped to start teasing my clit.

I arched my hips with a moan, and I started moving on his hand. He smiled against my lips as I reached down and started undoing his jeans and he moaned as we worked on undressing each other, soon we were both undressed and Scott was settling himself between my legs and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slowly thrust in me, and I moaned out.

"I need you Kacie, you are my life." Scott said and I nodded.

"And you're mine." I said and Scott smiled as he passionately kissed me and continued to passionately kissed me. As he was thrusting, I was moving my hips with him. This wasn't just us having a simple goodbye sex session. There was so much love and passion in the that dare I saw we were making love, and we weren't even caring what any repercussions of this could be.

"Kacie, come to LA, please come to LA." Scott begged as he was thrusting, and I knew I was putty in his hands with this.

"I'll come, when the movie is over, call me and I'm all yours in LA." I said and Scott smiled as I felt myself clenching around him and he thrusted harder and faster.

We both cried out our release and we just looked at each other and Scott was hovering over me, and I smiled at him sedately. I placed a hand on his cheek, and he closed his eyes leaning into my touch.

"I will be in LA when you call me. Whenever you want me. I guess it's time get out and see the world." I said and Scott gave a small smile.

"That's all I want. I won't make you stay but I would like it if you could at least come and visit." Scott said and I nodded. An alarm on Scott's phone went off and he groaned. "That is for the last possible time I could leave the ranch to make my flight." Scott said and I sighed as he crawled off of me and we both got dressed.

"Let me at least walk you out..." I said and Scott nodded. I grabbed something off the hook by the door and went to hand it to Scott. "You should take this with you." I said and Scott shook his head, took it from my hand and placed it back on my head.

"I gave it to you, I gave it to you under the pretenses of you being my girl and seeing more of you. I plan on both of those things still being true." Scott said.

"But you told Damon -..."

"I told Damon that you were mine the night you kicked me out of the room. We talked and I told him I only wanted you." Scott said and I smiled at him, and he leaned down, moving the hand and passionately kissed me. When we broke apart, he opened the front door.

"I will call you when I land to let you know I made it safely." Scott said and I nodded.

"Please do." I said and he smiled as he walked out the doorframe.

"Hey..." Scott said.

"What?" I asked with a smile leaning on the open doorframe.

"I love you, always have." Scott said and I smiled at him.

"Get outta here Eastwood." I said and he smiled at me with a wink and headed down the porch to the waiting SUV.

I watched him ride away knowing whatever we had, whatever we had the hopes of having was going to go down like it did 5 years ago. Would I be willing to get over the heartbreak like I did before?