Morning

The sound of my alarm clock had awaken me.

I put my pillow over my face and said "UGH!!!" due to the fact that I hated Mondays but while on summer break.

I really didn't have a clue to why hating on Mondays so much, probably because I was never use to that particular day of the week.

I toss my pillow aside and got up from bed and stretched, rubbed my eyes beacuse of the brightness of the sun that was hitting my face, forgot to pull my curtains down on my window.

I had made my bed as I was waring my comfy slippers.

Next, I put my robe on and made my way towards my bathroom.

As I made it towards the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror and said "I got to fix me up".

I started to brush my teeth and used mouth wash as I then smiled at the mirror to see if my teeth were white as snow.

I desided to put my hiar in a bun then I made my way down to the kitchen.

When I made it there I saw plates filled with food witch was breakfast, my mom had siad "morning sweetie pie how did you sleep last night?".

I replied with "morning mom, I slept well".

She told me that there is breakfast on the table and it was my favorite, that was pancakes with maple syrup on it and butter on top of it.

I saw my little sister, she was eating a pancake with a blue berry happy face on it and she said "morning sissy I love you" and I siad "morning sis I love you to".

We both smiled at eachother.

We've had a tight bond eversince our dad's passing.

I walked over to the table and sat on a chair that was near my little sister.

I began to eat my breakfast with my mom and little sister.

When I was done eating, I handed the plate to my mom inorder for her to wash it.

I then ran up the stairs to my bedroom and soon as I made it.

I closed my door and opened my closet so I went through my outfits and found the right outfit which was a red crop top with blue skinny jeans and white pair of vans.

I opened my door and  got the clothing that I was going to wear for the day and walked into the bathroom and closed the bathroom's door.

Started the shower afterwards I pulled off my scrunchie from my long straight and slightly curly hair.

I had removed my outfit and took off my matching undergarments.

Lastly, got into the tub and started to feel the cold water running down my body, how refreshing.

I started rubing my hair with condishioner then started to wash my body with shampoo.

Seconds later....

Now that I'm done taking my shower, I turned off the faucet and got out of the tub and got my pink towel from the sink and wrapped it around me.

Brushed my hair, cleaned my teeth once again and started to change into the outfit that I picked out.

I'm all ready to go out and enjoying my summer so the last thing that I needed to do was to put on a head band and to put on my glasses and that was it.

I've folded my towel and clothing and opened the bathroom's door and walked into my bedroom and threw my pajamas into the hamper and got my phone and wallet, paper spray into my purse and said "all done".

As I was done with my usual routine before leaving the house I then went down the stairs and mom told me that I looked beautiful and I replied back by saying "thanks mom".

I checked my phone and suddenly I've gotten a message from my best friend Cassandra and the text that she sent me.

"Hey girl I'm waiting for you in my car in front of your house".

While my bestie is waiting I then kissed my mother and sister on the cheek and hug them goodbye and left the house.