I love him still

Mins Later...

"JUSTIN!!!!" I yelled.

He siad "please believe me Samantha, I wasn't with Selena whatever you just heard from her or the media was never true!" as he said that.

I knew he wasn't making things up but  had to do this to him as I looked at him  straight into his eyes and slapped him.

I had then siad "really?, beacuse I'm not here for another brake up, I need someone who would take me seriously and won't leave me and go for another girl!!!!like all the other guys".

Justin unexpectedly grabed my wrist right before I could even walk alway.

"I need you more and I would rather work this out with you then go for another, please don't leave me" siad Justin in a trustful tone.

I couldn't handel this anymore.

I told Justin to open his hand as he did, I slowly took the ring off my figure and set the ring on his hand as my tears were running down my cheek then I fold his hand.

"Justin thanks for caring for me and  understand that Crystal wasn't supposed to happen but'll still love her and know that she'll be my daughter forever and  know that, you will always be her father no matter what so please give this ring to a girl that truly loves you more then I do" I siad.

He looks at me with watery eyes and said "please don't leave, it' was all lies,  please believe me and keep the ring!, I still love you".

Suddenly, he pulls me up to him closely and started kissing me as I'm trying to fight him off of me but couldn't because he was stronger than me.

I let him kiss me but I didn't gaved in what's so ever as he stopped kissing me, I then gaved him a hug, trying not to cry as I had pulled away from his hug quickly.

I ran up the stairs to get our daughter and our belongings, while tearing up and as I'm running up the stairs.

Justin then yells "I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU SAMANTHA!!!!! IT'S ALL LIES PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!!" .

While he was yelling, I was upstairs thinking and knowing that he wasn't lying.

This was too much to bare as I couldn't do nothing but to walk away from the feeling.

I teared up even more, my heart was yelling at me to stay with him but my mind says otherwise.

  I listened to my mind and the reason why because I'll leave him alone for awhile.

Mins later.....

When I got everything ready, I walked down with Crystal first then handed her to Justin to carry her as he did that.

He started to hug her while tearing up witch honestly hurted my heart.

When I was done getting her down stiars to Justin, I ran back to the bedroom, to only get my and our baby's other belongings.

I left the room not looking back or sheding a single tear.

Made my way down the stairs, I then put my bags on the floor then got my purse,babybag and car keys.

"Justin give me are daughter please" as I asked him to hand her back to me.

He then listened and gived her back to me then I asked him if he could carry the bags into my car and he said "okay" as we made it out the house and made our way to my car.

I opened my car with my car key then  told Justin to put our daughter into her carseat and as he did that, he closed the car's door then blows a kiss to his little bundle of joy from the car's window.

I didn't mind seeing that.

I got into my car and sat my other two bags on to the passanger seat and started the car and drove back home.

"Baby girl, don't you worry mommy and daddy still loves you no matter what and I just don't get why dada did that, he left mama alone and to be honest mommy still love your daddy" I said to her while looking at her from the mirror.

While driving and I shed a tear and said "I still love him it fucking hurts please..... exsuse mommy's bad mouth".

Hours later....

I made it home, I looked behind me to see Crystal sleeping in her car seat, she's so cute.

I turned the car off and got out of my car and decided to call my mom to let her know that I'm here but no answer.

I hanged up and got out of my car with my daughter's bag and my daughter in my arms as I knocked on the door and ranged the door bell.

My mother then opens the door letting me come into the comfort of my own home.