Now arrested

The officers then heard me as they ran up the stairs.

Shay tried to get away by jumping off from the top of the stairs but couldn't, the police had grabbed her already right before she could even make a sudden move.

The officer had said "your now under arrest, please remain silent if you say anything or move, it well be held against the court of law".

When they had hang cuffed her hands, it had surprised me to see her listening to the police.

As they force her to go down the stairs  and to leave the house as she was being forcefully walked into the police's vacheal.

I then ran outside to watch her be put into the car as I see her face from the car's window she just looked down.

Minutes passed....

As I'm seeing Shay getting into the police car.

Justin then comes home from his meeting as he looks mad seeing a police car in the front of our home.

He had then ran to me and said "what the hell just happened!?" in a stern tone.

I said to him "your friend happened...
she tried to kill me because she accused me of stealing her future dreams and that she still loves you and also wanted Selena's letter from Dylan as it was wrongfully sent to me.

I have the letter back since it dropped from her hand. 

I then said "did you know that her and Dylan dated before?".

Justin replied with saying "I've never knew and I knew that she still likes me and the dumb part is the accusing part".

Justin then carries are daughter  and kisses her forehead and said "how did you two not get hurt?...god forbid".

I told him that we both hide in our daughter's closet.

The other officer leaves with Shay and evidence....

Shay is officially arrested and yeah you can say a nightmare could turn into a living nightmare.