Baby boy

Selena pov

While resting in bed with my hair in a messy lose bun, feeling happy about giving brith to an adorable and handsome baby boy.

I then see the doctor coming in with Dylan as he walks into the room, he smiles while I smiled back at Dylan giving him a kiss as I handed him our baby boy.

He was tearing up with tears of joy and said "Selena.......I love you and I'll never leave you okay and what would you like to name our son".

I said "what about Jacob???" as he said their first newborn son's name they smiled at each other.

They both looked at eachother and said "Welcome to the world baby Jacob Reasse".

I told him that I loved the name and was blessed to giving brith to my Prince Charming.

Samantha and Justin and their baby girl had came.

Samantha said "awwww he's so cute" with her daughter in her arms.

Justin smiles at me with my son.

I decided to be Samantha's and Justin's friend since they made me think about what I've done and honestly the truth hurts.

The nurse came into the room and told us to get ready for a family picture.

We all got ready for the pictute and smiled after the camera had cuptured the wonder moment.

I decided to take another picture with Samantha holding baby Crystal and while I held  baby Jacob as Samantha liked the idea.

We took the picture of all four of us with Samantha's phone as she'll then share us the picture.