Christmas Eve

Since Christmas Eve is almost here.

It's now afternoon.

While I'm in Crystal's room holding her in my arms while rocking the chair and saying "sweetie I love you so much and I'll never want to lose you, I'll take good care of you and I'll never hurt you and I'm still kinda worried about telling daddy that he's going to have another baby and I can only tell you that your gonna be a big sister but don't tell daddy, alright...shhh *chuckles* and I'll love you both the same, alright *kisses her forehead*" .

*Gets up*.

Walked carefully towards her crib and placed her into her bed carefully.

I looked into our daughter's precious eyes and said "today, well be your very first Christmas".

I then made my way down the stairs once again and made it back down.

I came face to face with Justin unexpectedly and gasped and slapped him and said "you son of a- , you know  what your lucky your my husband and you almost gaved me a heart attack".

He said "ow! why so mean and comon say it, I dare you...try me, okay...okay, I'm sorry baby for scaring the heck out of you".

He then hugs me not letting me go until he say "okay" and also said "not letting go until you kiss me under the mistletoe".

I was a bit clueless at first then he shows me by pointing at the ceiling as I looked up.

I put on you've got to be kidding face as I see a smirk on his face.

I told him to take off that smirk off his face then leaned in and kissed him and out of no where, that small peck on the lips, turns out to be a making out session.

I pulled away and told him to wait until it's twelve.

He said "fine!, why make me wait?" and I told him that I wanted him to wait then he puts on his cute puppy face and I couldn't hold it but to kiss him again.

Few hours later....

We decided to have our little first Christmas together as a first time family and since we did a Christmas family picture , we had sent them to the people that we most love and care about.

I was thinking about making Christmas cookies for me and Justin.

What I did was, I reach the top shelf to get a baking book.

I finally got the book, I then felt Justin's arms wrapped around me and said "what are you doing cutie?".

While he was nibbling on my neck, I then told him that I would be baking cookies he then wanted to help out.

As were making Christmas cookies it was kinda hard but turn out to be easy as we followed the book.

Hours later....

While setting at the table being on my phone while Justin is being on his in the living room.

I then heard the bell from the oven reminding me it was done baking.

I got up from the chair and walked to the stove and put on my mittins then opened the oven and tooked out the fresh baked cookies witch smells so good.

I then walked over to the table with the tray of baked cookies and sat the tray onto the table. I then took off my mittins then I got a plate of the cookies.

Next, I pour the tray of baked cookies onto the plate then I got tray to the sink and lastly washed it once that was over with, I finnaly had my hands free after all the baking.