Few weeks passed....hearing Justin

Still in a deep trans of sleep while in bed feeling a bit releaf about being alive but at the sametime mad anyhow what matters the most is enjoying life.

I heard someone's voice and it sounded like a guy talking to me but  finally realized that it was Justin's voice and I could hear him cry.

I wanted to pull my hand away from his but insted I leave my hand where it was witch was on my stomach beacuse I didn't want him to know that I was doing well.

"*wipes tears* , Samantha, I'm truly deepy sorry for cheating on you and to be honest with you, I really want you to be happy without me and you'll be alright in life, there's something else, the reason why I'm here is to see you and to tell you that I'm expecting another baby from Selena and I know Crystal is ours, I'll still love you and her very much and please forgive me okay and hope we could be become friends okay, I have to go now, goodbye and I'll forever still love you no matter what and you are very smart because you decided to leave me after seeing me hurt you promise I wouldn't  hurts our daughter, no lies and I hope you feel okay better"

*kisses her forehead*

When I heard what Justin had siad, I felt like as if I wanted to hit him for hurting me when I get well, I'll crush the wedding or baby shower with the truth and he'll look disbelieve by the truth.

Especially Selena, she well regret messing with me but to be fully honest, I still have feelings for Justin.