Praying for Samantha

A/N: I would like to point out that this chapter will speak of an sensitive and triggering topic that shouldn't be encouraged as this chapter alone is spreading awareness towards self-harm along with the impact it leaves. I said this once if not then twice before, that this chapter is slightly triggering and it may seem troubling to read. If you, the reader may seem in a very vulnerable state of mind towards the chapter, please feel free to skip and not read.

After realizing that the gif that I added on as a picture reference was reported, I decided to update with an long overdue DISCLAIMER as readers are adviced to read this chapter about self-harm with with care. I would also like to acknowledge this report as a learning lesson as everyone should be respected when reading as reading is an great escape. I removed the gif as a way for readers to know that I took accountability of my own actions as I greatly apologized for the sudden trigger as it was never my intention on targeting aby of my readers as I strongly feel and understand you, I would also like to express how much I appreciate you for reading and supporting me through my Wattpad journey.

The topic alone is negative but learning about the topic along with expanding awareness does support the understanding of self-harm and why it should and can be prevented. I will never encourage such thing as we should always reach out to friends and loved ones. Reminder, we are valid regardless of a book though a story is a source that helps with being heard.

Cassandra pov

As my mother called nine nine one. Few seconds later.....I then heard the ambulance coming towards us while I was with Samantha.

I heard running towards the guests room and one of them said "please step away!" I took steps back away from her giving enough space for the medics to aid her.

Witnessing the ambulance taking Samantha into the emergency room makes me want to cry even more as it was enough to rethink of our friendship. I knew she was hurting but she kept fighting and I know she can overcome. They, the paramedics assisted one another with getting Samantha into the ambulance quickly.

I started to tear up even more acknowledging the frightening but emotional image of my own bestfriend.

Hours later.........

Were now at the hospital, I see her mother running to me huging me and cried out saying "please, don't let this happen to me, please not my baby girl, my first born". Followed by my mom saying "sweetie pie, Cassandra go check on Sam with the nurse at the counter okay while I'm comforting her mother okay?".

I replied by saying "okay", I started to make my way towards the counter...When I did that the nurse had told me that Samantha was being checked but no one isn't allowed to see her yet as their still taking care of her.

When the docter came into the waiting room, he had told us that Sam was not doing well and might have the potential or possible chance of her being in coma due to the amount of blood she had lost.

Samantha's mother was freaking out and couldn't take it so she almost fainted from the news which was soon prevented by my mother holding her from behind.

"May I see her???? docter" siad her mother. After awhile, they approved of her mother visting her own daughter.

I followed her but then the glass door closed automatically just as soon as she went into the room. But I, I stayed and watched from the door as I kissed my hand and landed it on the glass door as a sign of me never letting her go. Were  Praying for Samantha.....