Ruined Dress?

While in bed watching netflix on my phone, it soonly got interrupted by a phone call as my phone started to ring and when I saw the caller ID it said "The Bridal Boutique".

I was wondering why would the Boutique call me around this time.

Is my wedding dress set for pick up? or what?

I answered the called and the lady who works there told me that something terrible had happened to my wedding dress.

I  hanged up after we said "goodbye" to each other , I then got off the phone with the lady from the boutique witch was Tina.

How in the fuck!, did my dress got ruined?, now I have to go back to the shop.

I'm walking out of my room while home alone beacuse Justin and baby Crystal went to visit his mother.

I rushed down the stairs and got my purse from the couch.

Quickly made my way towards the front door then opened the door.

Walked out of the house and  closed my door behind me then rushed my way towaeds my car.

I made it into my car  then buckled up and started my car with my car key and lastly, drove towards the Boutique.

Few hours later.......

I made it in the store I siad "hello is anyone in here???".

Suddenly, I heard Tina's voice "Hey!,over here".

I rushed towards the closet and to only see my wedding dress on the table with holes and cuts.

I was so mad as I took out my phone from my purse to take a picture of the dress as prove.

I'll set up anthor dress for my wedding but who must've had the mind of doing  this?

When I find that person who done this, they well pay.

I've had ask Tina if there's any cameras surrounding the store and she siad "yes, we do" then I siad "okay, place show me".

We made our way towards her office then as she had sat down onto her office chiar.

Goes on her computer to check on the cameras then she click the camera that was hidden in the closet.

I was so nervous as I started to pase, out of no where.

Tina siad "I found someone who was ruining your wedding dress" then I said "who?".

She told me to come to her desk and as I walked over her to her desk and  siad "okay, I'm here".

When I've seen the camera on the computer, I've noticed a familiar face.

I told Tina to zoom in on the camera  as she zoomed in, I then see the person turned around and walked away quickly with the dress on the table.

I was surprised to see that it was Selena that bitch! and I siad "How did she get there?".

Tina told me that she thought that Selena was a family member of mine.

She then had to take an emergency call after showing me the camera.

I was a little upset at her for leaving her in there on her own but I don't blame her because she didn't expect this to happen but I'll blame the whole thing to that jackass for this.

This fuckin bitch really thinks she could ruin my  life.