Days Later....

Baby is growing little by little....

While eating leftovers from today's breakfast and relaxing at home in bed watching tv while being on my phone with Justin.

I might've been hormonal at times when it comes to Justin.

As I was watching Netflix, I was in bed laying down and feeling sleepy, I then fell fast asleep.

I had slept on my right side of my bed.

It's now 6:00 pm in the afternoon

I heard knocking my bedroom's door and I was still sleeping then my phone went on and I answered it and said "h...hello?" I said in a sleepy voice and the person said "opps oh I did not mean to wake you up sleepy beauty, I love you please let me in".

The person who was at my door was Justin and I said "okay, babe" I got up from bed carefully and took my time walking towards the door once I got to the door I turned the knob then opened it and said "hey baby welcome to my room" I said in a loving tone.

He comes in with a dinner in bed with a small table with food on it for me.

He waited for me to get back to bed.

While in bed, I smiled at him and said "thank you" as he smiles back and said "your welcome, honey".

He sets the table over my lap and had lift my chin and kissed my lips warmly.

Justin gets in bed with me and starts to feed me dinner and he starts to eat with me.

Hours passing by....

Justin and I were cuddling together while my hand is on our bump as he then placed his hand on top of my hand which was touching my bump as we were rubbing it together.

I told him that were going to take good care of our baby.

As we were talking all night while watching tv.

We both had fell asleep together for a long time.

The next morning....

When I woke up there was no sign of Justin and there was a note on my bed saying "Went 2 the studio💜" I smiled at the note because he's making new music and that's what makes him, him.

I got up from bed carefully and got dress into a fittable sweat pants and had left my nursing bra on.

I went down the stairs and found my mother washing the dishes.

I walked over to the kitchen and greeted mom from standing right by her with a smile as she has chuckles at my smile.

Mom said "see that you like your new nursing bra and what is it???".

"Guess what???" I said with a smile while giggling.

Mom said "what is it????.....w...w...wait!?!?!, you started to lactate?????....oh my!!!!!, sweetie, congrats!!!!!".

I was shock to hear her words and said "h...how did you know????".

She replied with "I know when I see nursing bags and of course I would know this already, I had you and your sister" with a smile and laugh.

We both laughed at her comment about lactating and started to feel overly emotional with my mom as she had gaved me one of her beautiful loving motherly hugs.

I then had told the same news to Justin on Skype and he couldn't be more happy to know about this as he blew us kisses.

I then rubbed our bump once more and felt relax as I felt every single movement of our little cutie in the womb.