𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟓 || 𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧

" I have spent half of my life investing my money on this bastard just to see him dancing like a crab?"
I can hear, dad is yelling from the drawing room. He's totally pissed. I know.
"That's why I told you then, I didn’t want him. This is all your fault, Maire! If you sold him to that fucking orphanage when I advised, I wouldn’t have to see this day! "

I become a dancing crab!

So this is why Mama always tries to hide me from his eye sight.  He doesn’t like me. He doesn’t like from the day when he was informed that had a elevn years old boy. Of course what can you expect more from a step father?

𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳.

I put on my headphones over my ears. Whenever I feel down or frustrated,I listen to my favourite songs. Actually those are not my favourite,  those are my father's favourite songs. He uses to listen to those songs to refresh his mind in the mid of a workaholic day.

I miss him a lot. I miss you a lot, Dad!

My mother married this asshole after a year my biological father died in a car accident, as she was unable to take care of me as a single parent. As I was too immature to understand this marriage statics,  I couldn’t help her. Now she's suffering from an unbearable pain. The pain that the asshole is giving her.

He tortures my mother.

My mother never shows her emotions not even to me, so the whole world knows, we are living a peaceful life - my mama is a banker, that asshole is a rich businessman and me? I'm also a successful freelancer and a popular public figure. Lol.
I don’t know when the conflict between him and us will end. But I'm too upset and pissed off, seeing Mama being tortured by him almost everyday.  I advised her to divorce him. But she refused,told that she's living with that man for my sake. She says society will look at me in a bad light and she can't let it happen.  So she's bearing at all to bring happiness to me.

But am I actually happy?

I want to be happy as everyone in the world thinks I am. But maybe happiness was not written in my fate.
I've already lost my father. And now if I have to lose  my mother anyhow, I won't forgive anyone.  I won't forgive that "Dad" named asshole.

I won't think twice to 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 him.

I put off my headphone.  Everything looks so dizzy and cloudy. I feel my tears falling from my eyes. I don’t have the courage to soak them.

I want to be a happy man.

○ ○ ○

Alnardo's letter has reached to me. They have accept the contract I have made for them, with the opinion of my teammates.as far as I research about them,they are really a talented group. But comparing their position to their talent, they are not getting sufficient chance. So I want to make them stronger, by reuniting them with us. I don’t know why do I want to do it. But I just want to do it.  I want to put my team in a more stronger position, so that no one can ever beat them. Even if I won't be available in this earth anymore, they have to continue their work to reach their ultimate destination. I don’t want to make them disapoint because of my sudden death.
I don’t know how longer I can survive, with this unbearable pains and suffers. It really has impacts on my mental health. I already have issues with Insomnia, sleeping a whole night is one of my dream,since fifteen years old. I may look normal outside, but the cyclone I bear with myself will be unspoken forever.

I shove a nicotine gum inside my mouth and glance down at my phone. Brake's number is showing up all of a sudden. I pick up his call.
"Ivan, where are you?"
"Home, why?"
"Today Alnardo is coming to our studio,you forget?"
I drop my head backside. So I'm having issues with forgetting important events.
"Fuck, on my way." I mumble,  cutting the call.

I immediately left after Brake's call. I'm standing outside the studio, smoking continuously,waiting for their arrival. I'm about to take another drag of my cigarette, and notice them coming.  I don’t care what they will think about me smoking. Smoking kills hypertensions.

My eyes straightly get attached to the shortest girl, walking in the front line of their group. She's wearing a green cargo with a baby pink top. Her straight brown cinnamon hair is open along her shoulder. She's glowing brightly as the sun is only shining on her, while everyone surrounding her turns into black and white.

Her name is Emily Thomson,  exactly resembling a 𝘛𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘱.

Vote, comment and follow me if you like this story!
Thank you for reading, stay updated🌷❤️