𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟏𝟐 || 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

He's 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 me, thrusting me inside hardly. I can't take anymore, God!

I open my eyes,realizing it was just a dream! Such a terrible dream! I sit on the bed, trying ti guess where I am. This is the hotel, Zoe and my room. But where the fuck is Zoe?

I look besides and sudden panic makes me freeze instantly. Ivan is sleeping in a sofa with his unbuttoned shirt,in my bedroom.  Why is he even here?

Memories starts to flash and ends with me dancing in a pole. What the hell? Is it real? Did I actually do it last night? But what happened after that? I can't remember anything. My head is spinning. Suddenly I find myself in a white bathrobe! But I was in a bodycon last night! A cold wave just went through my spinal cord and shivered me.

I start to find my dress and again panic attacks me when I find it lying on the floor.
But why had I dreamt something nasty just a while ago? T-That's mean, did we actually fuck last night?

𝘕𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰!!!!

Ivan wakes up, hearing my sudden screams. He frightens, about to fall from the soft. I ask him rudely,
"H-Hey, what are you doing here? And w-what did you do to me last night? Answer me!"
Ivan smiles, after waking up completely. His soft smile is making me more serious.
"Why the hell are you smiling like an idiot? I have asked you something! "

He stands up and come forward to me. I start to move back to the bed frame. He sits gently in a corner of the bed. His fine delicious abs are exposing to me directly.  As he notices I am staring at his abs, he starts to button up his shirt. I immediately avert my gaze.

"Well, don't panic. You were drunk last night. And you had annoyed me a lot during bring you back at hotel. " He scoots me with a relaxing mood.
"Where are you here then? Where is Zoe?"
"Hmm....seems like they're enjoying a lot, as they forgot to come back at the hotel. Anything else left to ask, Miss?"
He's gently replying to my every suspectable question.

"M-My dress, where am I in a bathrobe? Did you-" I inhale.  "Did you change my clothes? Or did anything with me? Ivan, if you did any of this, I swear to God, I'll murder you here right now!" My voice is shaking heavily.

He again smiles,softly. Then he comes close to me and sits on the bes,exactly to face me easily. I squeeze the pillow behind me as he tucks the hair behind my ears, which were disturbing me to speak. I look at him with terror. The way he's looking at me makes my soul come out from my body. I want to scream! What if he again kisses me now?

"Emily." He starts to state. "I'm not those type of men who take advantages of a girl in midnight or broadlight. I know my limits and I am too respectful to you. I'll not even let my fucking hands to touch you without your permission or agreement,  even if my desires rises up. This is your choice. Believe me or not. As I told before you had annoyed me a lot last night,even you had done some shitty things. So that I need to sleep here on the sofa to protect you. You felt uncomfortable in that dress while sleeping so I had called a female staff to change your clothes. Don't worry about anything."

I am surprised by his words. I don’t even have any doubt if this man lies or not. I trust him, I just wonder how he had taken care of me while I was unconscious, without doing anything wrong!

He is a true 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯 I have ever seen!

"Okay,  thank you for helping and I'm very sorry from the depth of my heart. Maybe I had done many unexpected things last night. You have to suffer for my-"

He places a soft kiss on my lips, pausing me to speak. I forget how much it feels to be kissed. His kiss is soft,almost feels like a I just kissed a bird's feather. I can feel him smiling while kissing me. He breaks it, then lift my chin up.
"Anything for you, 𝘛𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘱." He says. "But one thing to clear, you had asked me last night to fuck you, meanwhile I had only kissed you. Didn’t do anything beyond kissing for the God's sake. You should know it, I think."

He leaves the bed as he just made me blushed. I can't reply anything, my lips get attached to each other. I have nothing left to say now. But I love how strong and confidential he is that he even confesses what he did with me last night, even he could avoid it by not telling me, I would never know about that moment. But he still confesses. His attitude and personality is making proud, even I don’t know why.

He was passed through the room but again returns back to my bed, and says the most unexpected sentence that I wasn’t ready to hear but 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 to hear.

"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 too, Emily" He smiles, and then he is gone.

Vote, comment and follow me if you like this part❤️