𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟐𝟑 || 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

We are heading toward the biggest shopping mall in the city!

Since that day, I didn’t contact with Ivan. He tried his best to reach me,but I didn’t let it happen. I felt worried about him, it is actually hard for me to live without him. But I prioritize my emotions,  I even don’t know why.

Today we meet after a whold five days without any communication.  I can see the pain he has endured during the time when he was unable to contact me. I want to give him a tight-warm hug. But my armor is too strong that doesn’t allow me to do any stupid stuffs.

But I know, my guts will vanish soon, if he happens to stay around me for few moments more.

So I agree to Sarah that I'm going with her for shopping, but didn't thought Ivan will also join. Now I can't even change our decision.

We have reached the mall. Some of us splited in half, they went to another section. Rest of us are going with Sarah. Meanwhile Ivan is also with us, walking behind me. I don't know how to face him, or how to clear his inquiries. My mind is panicked as well, don't know what to do.

We follow Sarah, where she's going to buy her necessary stuffs. In mean time, Ivan didn't talk to me. He is silent, following us wherever we're going. But his silence is giving me tense as fuck. Silence is a sign of having any mastermind plan.
I have noticed recently, Laura avoids me a lot. She doesn’t even talk to me. I know she likes Ivan, and that say seeing us making out in the washroom makes her more worry. I don’t know if Ivan knows she likes him or not, I think he should come far to know it. Everyone except Laura has accepted our relationship easily. That day when she witnessed our relation, she took no time to let
know about it,and they didn't even mind it.

We enter into a clothing store. I actually hate it when we have to put off our shoes before going inside of a shop. It troubles me a lot to put on my shoes later, and I'm on my heels today. Laura has went to washroom. We are roaming around the dresses, picking the one we like to buy. It's been a long time I've actually been out for shopping. As today we've come here, I should also buy some as each and every clothes are pretty enough.

We enroll our clothes to the cashier for paying. But when I was about to pay by my cash, Ivan muzzles me and then pay my bills with his black card.

Ugh, I hate this shit a lot.

Who the hell told him to pay my stuffs? Is he flexing his black card? His conducts are being too goofy and disturbing nowadays. 
I want to ask him directly why he is behaving shits and pretending as a rich CEO. But the fact is my armour is too strong to ask him a single question even.

I glare at him for some time, he watches me and then chuckles like an idiot. Others are also watching us, as we are having an speechless conversation moment.

We are going to leave from the shop. When I put my heels on,  I suddenly notice the lace of my both heels are torn apart. And I can't wear the heels without the laces, I can't walk with them. My mood goes down, now how will I even go back to home? But who has done this stupid conduct? And why they will do it? With whom I have any hostility that they will do this?

As I become tensed and nervous, what to do and how to go back to my home, Ivan minds to pay attention at me. He immediately come upon me and discover what problem I am facing.

He takes my heels on his own hand, watches them how they have been ripped off. As we were observing, others also find out the what I am about to going through. At this moment,  Laura comes toward us, trying to figure out what just happened to us. As she arrives, Ivan shoots him a death glare instead, Laura seems so confused and acts innocent. I don’t know what deals they are having, but my only concentration is now on my heels.

Ivan didn't speak anything, rather he suddenly picks me up on his arms out of nowhere. I become frightened by his sudden move. He holds my heels on his hand,and starts to go somewhere with me on his arms. I indicating him to put me down but he care not to understand. He is making me embarrassed, picking me in hi arms and walking inside the mall as if I'm unable to walk on my own.

He takes me to a section of all type of shoes. The shop we are present at is a famous brand of shoes. It doesn’t make senses why did he even take me here? My sixth sense is warning me he's going to do something hilarious.
He gently put me on a sofa attached inside the shop. Then he speaks to a girl, who looks like an employee of this shop. I can't get the thing what I am going through.

After several times passes, the employee along with two other boys, bring many shoe boxes in front of us. I can't help but wondering the hell out of myself. I hope my prediction is not going to be true.

But it always betrays me.

The employees open all of the boxes, discovering many luxurious and various type of high heels. My jaw drops automatically. I have never supposed to wear these heels,not even in my dreams! Not only for their high prices but also for the luxury and solemnity they have. Seems like each of them is shining brightly that make my eyes blink.

When one of the male stuff was supposed to wear me the heels, Ivan glares at him, as a signal of prohibition. The employee immediately stand back. Ivan fetches the heels from his hand and then sit on his knees in front of me.

Damn, he is again turning me on. I fucking hate it.

He gently grabs my right foot and put the heel on. The heel fits  beautifully that even I fall in love with it! A smile rises automatically upon my lips, but doesn’t stay long when Ivan starts to murmur.
"Smiling because of being satisfied by the beauty of the heel or seeing me on my knees in front of you?"
"You- stop fantasizing okay?"

He comes forward to me, directly in front my face. Only one inch gap is existing between us.

"Tulip, if you want me to worship you on my knees for the rest of my life, I will be glady bowing you even in my afterlife. "

My heart starts to beat fast. He sometimes narrates some magical sentences that creates a entire zoo of butterflies. I try my best to control my emotions. I don't want him to see how much he has impact on me.
"You like it?" He mumbles.
"Maybe. But it's fine, I don't need -"
"I want to order all kind of heels of Tanzanite from this whole mall. Place this order for us right now. "

My jaw flatly drops the second I hear he's ordering a dozen of heels. And ordering the Tanzanite Heels! I mean, am I fucking dreaming?  Is he insane? Or his money has been increased a lot nowadays?

"Ivan, don't act stupid. I don't need them. Stop purchasing."
"Accept them as a gift from me." He coldy replies.
"That doesn’t make sense!"

He has already received all of the bags of orders. I'm standing as dumbfounded,  can't processing what and why he is doing this. I'm feeling regretful and guilty without any cause,  he always spends much on me. And I actually don't appreciate it.

He holds my hands, and then take me outside the shop. Meanwhile others are also surprised, by the way he has purchased all of the heels of Tanzanite for me. And I suddenly realise, Laura's face becomes dull and rough.

I think I figure out, who had ripped off my heels, out of jealousy.

To be continue