𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟖 || 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

I guess he is 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 me.

Or I am just overthinking. His recent attitude toward me is a matter thinking. He takes care of me more than others. He notes updates about me.  He gossips with me whenever he becomes free.

I can't stand to any conclusion.

His presence makes me embarrassed and nervous.  But he always speaks to me with a soft and harmonious tone. He always ensures if his each and every activities towards me is comfortable for me or not.

He has chosen me to be his partner in Salsa. Now we are practicing together.
"I've never tried salsa before." I mutter, accepting the fact that it’s going to be difficult for me.

"If you trust me, then look at my eyes and just follow me as I do." He whispers.

I look at his eyes as he suggests. His eyes are captivating, the most beautiful feature of his whole body. His blue eyes are as deep as Mariana Trench. None can't identify if he's eyes are blue or black, watching from a little distance even.

He smiles as if he didn’t smile,or just try to hide it. He also looks at my eyes straightly. He takes one my hand over his shoulder and another rest on his palm. He puts his other hand on my waist. A sudden shivers just wave through my body.
He starts to dance with me, in a special tactics, as couple dance in Ball room. He twirls me sometimes, embraces me and sometimes he picks me up in his arms.

 He twirls me sometimes, embraces me and sometimes he picks me up in his arms

After ending our dance practice,everyone claps and cheers for us as they were watching us from the beginning. By the whole time dancing with him, we didn’t break our eye contact. After hearing the cheers for us, we break the eye contact soon. He smiles and thanks them. Then he again eyes back at me.

"You did great, I knew you can do it!" He cheers me.
"Thank you for teaching me."
"Thank you for trusting me." He chuckles. "You know what I never break anyone’s faith who trusts me blindly. You are also not out of it."

I embarrass,the way he is still holding me in his hand, praising me face to face is enough to give me goosebumps. I can feel my cheeks are redder and burning.

I-I am 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 for him!

If he proposes me ever, I'll surely accept him without thinking twice. He is the type of man I have always dreamt off. He has all those fictional men,for whom girls go crazy about.

Relax girls, I have found my 𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 man.

And I'm never letting him go far from me.
I wish I could hear what he says about me with those pretty soft lips when he is alone. I wish I could read his mind what he thinks about me all the time. I wish I could see how he sees me with those blue eyes.

I wish I had all the access of his body,soul and lastly but most significant one, his 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵.

Vote, comment and follow me if you like the story❤️