𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟏𝟑 || 𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧

The salsa competition is today.

I have specially customised the outfit for Emily. I didn't show it to her before but today. It's a gorgeous short tulle dress with a high quality fabric. The lower skirt's fabric is enough bulged in pale green colour. The upper part is a silk top of baby pink shade. I am eagerly waiting to see her wearing my own customised outfit. Even though she looks absolutely pretty in everything she wears.

I had sent the outfit box to her and hour ago. I'm getting ready in a formal way. I think she will love my fit. I have wore a piece of typical white shirt with first few buttons opened. The formal black pant is suiting me already. My hair has become a little longer. But I didn't move it from my forehead. I guess it is making me look more handsome,hanging over my forehead. I hope Emily will likes it. Her happiness is my first priority.

I will even accept my 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 happily if Emily wants me to.

My world was blacken before. I had to breath hardly. There was no joy in my life. I was suffering from multiple mental issues and anxiety. I'm not telling I have dealt with my issues. But Emily brings lights in my life. She is reforming the darkest sides of my life, even though we hadn’t started dating officially yet. I wonder how she will change my life if we can stay together forever!

I am waiting for to arrive in front of our room door. I was thinking about her while she shows up suddenly. She spends no time exactly more than an hour. I love it how punctual she is!

I put my phone back to my pocket and look at her. But I didn't guess she would look this much pretty and adorable in this dress.
God! I am going to be insane!

The dress fits her hourglass body perfectly. The sleeveless top is exposing her curved shoulders and smooth arms. Her skin looks smoother than peanut butter. She opens her hair today, make it behind her naked collarbone. Her sweet little cleavage is showing a little. Well, of course I only deserve to see 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸. I can explain her beauty 24 hours without doing anything but still I won't be finished. Her pink lips are looking plumpy today that I want to kiss hardly. Her brown siren eyes are watching me respectfully, hoping for a good compliment.
She doesn’t know I'm incapable of complimenting about her.

If I compare the whole universe to her, the universe will also feel regret and ashamed because of comparing to a 𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴.

"A vertical pink Tulip on a green stem." I mumble.
"Sorry?" She exclaims with confusion.
"I mean you are looking as perfect as Tulip!" I again mumble.
She smiles a little feeling completely shy. Her cheeks are getting 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳 instead of red, or it seems to me pink? The colour pink defines her.

No, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 defines the colour pink.

"Shall we go, Tulip?" I ask her, stretching my palm toward her.
"Um..yes!" She replies, smiling briefly.

We are in front of the venue as only we are competing here from our team. The rest of others are in audience seminar to cheer us. There are more competitor than I expected. Even if we win or not it doesn’t matter. Being with Emily is more important than anything. I don’t know even, how she becomes a significant part of my life.

I look at her, she looks frightened. She always panics and becomes nervous. I have to bring her inner confidence. She suddenly pokes my shoulder. Her single finger is freezing me like an electric shock, yet I convince myself to hear her. Rather than focusing on the sudden shivers she gave me right now.
"I-I think I'll mess up!"

I immediately cup her cheeks between my hands, making her look at me eye to eye.
"You don't had to worry. You can do it, trust me."
"I am lacking of confidence. I had never performed Salsa before Ivan-
" Shhh" I press my index finger on her lips to stop her saying something that will bring her down.

"You trust me right? "
She nods, with a positive answer.

"Just dance as you want, I'll follow you. Bring the confidence as before, when we danced together in the club. Be strong as before, when you balanced yourself that time when I lifted you up and down as much I wanted. Bring the ferocity in your eyes as before, when you pulled my hand to dance with you on the floor because you felt jealous about those girls. I want to see all of these in you babe."

Her jaw drops the moment she hears me out. I smile as I see her cute little expression. I close her jaw back to her mouth and let her speak this time.

"We - We danced together in the club?"
"Yes, Tulip."

She astonishes,can't believing it actually happened.

"I swear, I'm never going to drink again. " She gasps.
"But a little you can do. Though I love your messes around while you being drunk."

I kiss on her forehead, fix her hair properly. I also don’t forget to move her top a little up with my head. She becomes grumpy for my sudden move.
"Hey- what?"
"This is only mine. I can't let anyone to see you that I deserve to see."
"You're crazy " She mumbles.
"Just for you, Tulip." I smile to her.

We enter into the stage. She's confident than before. She trusts me a lot. I can see through her acts.
And then,

We start to show our unspoken and hidden love, through dance.

Thank you for reading ❤️