𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟏𝟗 || 𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧

The second I figure out,the man is grabbing Emily in an inappropriate and uncomfortable way, I couldn't think about anything but to cut those hands.

The second I figure out, the man was no one but Ryan Theodore, my brian has poured gasoline on my heart which was burnt in fire already.

As I waste no time to beat him up with every aggressive way, Emily was trying to pull me back. But she doesn’t know with whom she was dealing with!

Emily stands between us and screams to stop us. But my eyes are still flaming. I want to kill this man here right now. He took everything from my life that I love the most. Firstly Emma, now Emily.

I was going forward to him, but Emily pushes me hardly. I can see teara are floating in her eyes. Her voice cracks, her hands are shaky and cold. Yet she's pulling herself strongly.  But why does she involves here? Is there any connection between them? I hope, there won't.

"Stop this, Ivan. You have nothing to do with!" Emily coldly mumbles, her voice cracks even more.

"How do you know Emily if I have to do anything with him or not? But tell, what you have to do with him? You know him? Do you know who is this fucking asshole, and what he did?"
I can't even recognize my own voice.

She sighs. I can see clearly she's hesitating, a full hand of pains are rushing in her mind. She is silent, fails to arrange some words to reply my question if she knows Ryan or not.

"Ivan, long time no see right? But didn't thought, we have to meet in a chaos after so many years. Well, let me answer your irrelevant question. Emily is my 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. But I can't understand, what deal are you having with her?" Ryan answers my inquiry,  but only pour some more pepper on my heart.

The second I discover he just introduced Emily as his love, the whole universe has shatterd straight on my head. My heart starts ache for an unknown reason. My eyes unbelievably look at hers. She's noding her face in a negative gesture.

"Emily, what did he just say-"
"Please hear me out Ivan. Let me explain." She clarifies. "Ryan is my ex. And for the God sake, we have broken up four years ago. But from the last night, he was texting me with a random number. And unexpectedly he is here today. I never expect I have to see him again in my life. I don’t even have any contact with this fucker."
"Ex?" I rush my hand over my face out of disappointment. "You never told me you had an ex Emily! "

she sighs again. "Ivan, trust me or not. I hate this man. He had made my heart poisonous even I had to forget his initials. I completely remove him from my memory. I didn't even thought he would show up again in my life! "

My mouth dries. My tongue darts out, wetting my bottom lip. I can't stand to any conclusion.

"But Emily, did you forget our good memories?  I mean how could you? Those days when we dated, when we travelled, when we loved and cried together.And slept together -"

I cross Emily and grab the collar of Ryan's shirt.
"Complete that sentence, and I will cut down your fucking tongue!" I threatened him.
"Don't have the bravery to hear bitter truths? Anyway, why are you interfering between us? " Ryan smirks as he says.

"What's wrong with you Ryan? Why are you lying at all? Emily asks him from behind me. Ryan didn't answer, but the smile I can see rises on his lips are enough to understand, he is actually babbling and lying. I know my Emily, she can't lie ever.

As I was again going to knock him out, Emily firmly grips my arm and move me backward toward her.
"Will you guys please just fucking stop this fight? " She shoots me a pair of angry and frustrated eyes. She is collapsing inside. But she is stopping me, from what I want to do now. She glares at me for a while then she leaves. She was crying. I can feel her. Har emotions are my emotions. Her joys are my joys, so her pains are also my pains. I intensely stare at Ryan, threatening him by my eyes, then I rush to her.

I am looking for her, she is nowhere. It's getting harder to find her in this massive crowd.  Suddenly I guess I should search for her in washroom. As my thought pops up, I immediately run to the VIP washroom. And guess,I was right.  She is crying, leaning against the washroom basin.

Thank you for reading ❤️